• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can you play the games in any order?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
But if anyone has played 1.5, can you play the games in 1.5 in what ever order you want? Like because I played them all, if I want can I choose to play CoM first instead of KH or do I have to play them in order to play them all?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: I just wanted to ask this...

All three titles are available from the very beginning. If you want to play KHFM or Re:CoM, go right ahead. Same goes for if you want to watch the Days scenes. It's entirely up to you where you want to start and finish.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think it might be two discs one final mix and the other Re:com the videos.

It is one disk. Bluray disks have a huge space capacity. You can put all seven games in their original forms on a bluray disk and still have space to spare.

Of course with HD conversion and optimization (and time & cost efficiency), it is really only best to put two or three on one disk.

(Or if you're like Kojima you plan ahead and just dump over five games on one disk but he's a rarity...and this MGS collection costs a lot more than the general budgeted HD remaster line)

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It might be a good idea to watch the Days HD cinematics first and then play Re:CoM for the unlockable Days Keyblades.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Honestly it's a bonus to even play CoM IMO. All I want is to re-play KH1. Nostalgia at it's finest.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Honestly it's a bonus to even play CoM IMO. All I want is to re-play KH1. Nostalgia at it's finest.

lol, I kinda want to have them all so I can let my family play it... I still have the original KH, Re:CoM and KH2 at home, but for the PS2, which no one has been using... so it's will be something we can use on the PS3, which is what we play mostly. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back