• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can someone clear up some BBS questions? (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SHADOWSTRIKE1

Awards
Website
www.shadowstrike1.net
So first off, for anyone who may not have beaten BBS, I'd recommend not reading this, as I'm going to discuss some spoilers.

Anyways...

So I beat BBS today.... and I've got a few lingering questions. First off, was that Ansem the Wise in the Realm of Darkness with Aqua? It's been a long time... I couldn't pick it up by voice, but from what he was saying, that's what it sounded like.

Second, is Xehanort actually Ansem SoD? That bit always confused me throughout the games... And if so, I suppose we can blame Aqua for putting him back in the world?

Third, sooo... Ventus... Where is he? He was in Castle Oblivion, then the ending video showed he was on Land of Departure with Terra. And if he was in C.O., wouldn't Organization 13 have found him? And what's up with his heart? Is it inside of Sora now? So I'm guessing there's a chance Sora can release his heart back into Ventus if we find him in KH3?

Fourth, where is Terra? Like i previously said, he was with Ventus on the land of departure in that one ending video... but then again before that it showed him talking with Xehanort within his heart.

Fifth, what was that castle that Aqua saw in the Realm of Darkness?

Sixth, so when Mickey and Riku were in the Realm of Darkness, how come they didn't stumble across Aqua?

Seventh, if C.O. was sealed away by Aqua, and "all who enter would be lost to oblivion, except you, Aqua.", then how come Organization 13 are all like "Hey guys, we're moving in."

Eighth, are we really not going to find out what made the Organization members become nobodies? I was really excited to see Lea, Braig, etc. and I was hoping we'd see what lead them to become Nobodies...

I think that's all I have for now, but I may have a few more later.

NOTE: I have not played Re:Coded or 3D yet, and would like to remain unspoiled, so if your answers involve things from those games, just tell me that I'll find out in _____ game.

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
So I beat BBS today.... and I've got a few lingering questions.
Don't we all. :x

First off, was that Ansem the Wise in the Realm of Darkness with Aqua? It's been a long time... I couldn't pick it up by voice, but from what he was saying, that's what it sounded like.
Yeah, that was AtW. The Data Explosion from KH2 sent him there for unclear reasons.

Second, is Xehanort actually Ansem SoD? That bit always confused me throughout the games...
Ehhhh, Yes. Arguably. Ansem SoD is one of two people with the persona of Apprentice Xehanort, the other being Xemnas. Given that Xehanort is a conglomerate of three hearts (MX, Eraqus, and Terra), the memory distribution is unclear, as of now.

And if so, I suppose we can blame Aqua for putting him back in the world?
Lol yeah, as bad as that sounds.

Third, sooo... Ventus... Where is he? He was in Castle Oblivion, then the ending video showed he was on Land of Departure with Terra. And if he was in C.O., wouldn't Organization 13 have found him? And what's up with his heart? Is it inside of Sora now? So I'm guessing there's a chance Sora can release his heart back into Ventus if we find him in KH3?
The montage of people saying "Sora" in the Blank Points ending didn't exactly "happen," so to speak; Terra and Ven aren't really in LoD, Namine isn't really in TT, etc. The specifics are unclear, but that particular montage represents how all of their tormented hearts are connected to Sora, who's like a life support system for them. You could say that's them inside Sora's heart.

Ven's body is currently in Castle Oblivion, hidden in the Chamber of Waking. The Org. tried looking for him/the room, but they never found it, because only Aqua is capable of finding the room. And yes, Ven's heart is in Sora. I'm willing to test the technicalities of that, but the short and sweet answer is that his heart's in Sora.

Fourth, where is Terra? Like i previously said, he was with Ventus on the land of departure in that one ending video... but then again before that it showed him talking with Xehanort within his heart.
Terra's...a little complicated. His body and soul belong to MX, last I checked. The whereabouts of his heart are unclear, but it probably became one of the hearts that composed Ansem SoD.

Fifth, what was that castle that Aqua saw in the Realm of Darkness?
The castle from Enchanted Dominion; why it's there is also unclear, although it's probably the castle after ED was consumed by darkness before KH1.

Sixth, so when Mickey and Riku were in the Realm of Darkness, how come they didn't stumble across Aqua?
Well they weren't there that long, and the RoD is a massive place.

Seventh, if C.O. was sealed away by Aqua, and "all who enter would be lost to oblivion, except you, Aqua.", then how come Organization 13 are all like "Hey guys, we're moving in."
You forgot the part, "None will be able to solve its secret, except you, Aqua." The "lost to oblivion" part probably wasn't literal.

Eighth, are we really not going to find out what made the Organization members become nobodies? I was really excited to see Lea, Braig, etc. and I was hoping we'd see what lead them to become Nobodies...
Well. Braig, Even and Ienzo, those are revealed in DDD (More so Braig, anyways). Hope I didn't spoil too much.

I think that's all I have for now, but I may have a few more later.
Oh trust me, you will.

That being said, if you're interested in learning the most in-depth details on the series' overall plot, you'll have to read up on the Nomura interviews/plot mysteries, particularly the ones found in the Ultimania books (however, both the interviews and plot mysteries themselves can be found across the internet, including here at KHI).

Last edited:

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Yes Ven is in CO but Aqua is the only one who can get him from that room. His heart is inside Sora along with Roxas and Xion's hearts as well. So Sora currently has four hearts inside of him. There's a lot going on in there. xD

The castle from Enchanted Dominion; why it's there is also unclear, although it's probably the castle after ED was consumed by darkness before KH1.

I believe it was confirmed that Aqua was seeing the castle after it fell to darkness and you could be right but I believe that castle was from Castle of Dreams and not Enchanted Dominion.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Everything correct except one:

As far as I recall it was the Castle of Dreams (Cinderella's world) shown there, as Aqua stands beside the fountain where Terra met Cinderella during BBS and the form of the Castle matches the overview Jaq shows to Ven when they both look out of the window.

You forgot the part, "None will be able to solve its secret, except you, Aqua." The "lost to oblivion" part probably wasn't literal.

To elaborate on the "lost to Oblivion"-part, it pertains indeed only to solving the Castle's most important secret, which is the Chamber of Waking where Aqua placed Ven's body and soul for protection.
Anyone can enter the Castle and use its rooms, but any attempt to find this particular room will end in the ones searching being "lost to Oblivion" in the sense that there wlll be endless rooms to seach for them, but none will be the one they seek.

This is implicated by Axel in 358/2 Days when he reports back to Saix on his search for the room. In fact, over the course of the year that Days takes place Axel was sent several times to Castle Oblivion in order to search for the Chamber of Waking. Sometimes by Xemnas and sometimes even by Saix.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Oh yeah, now I remember the names. Why can't they be as memorable as something like Agrabah >__>"

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oh yeah, now I remember the names. Why can't they be as memorable as something like Agrabah >__>"

Lol, with Cinderellas world its even worse since its abbreviation is the same as the one for Corridors of Darkness, although that may also be a bridge to memorize it (no pun intended).

It's weird sometimes even to myself how I can recall so many terms and names on the whim. That isn't even restricted just to KH but to other topics as well.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
There's also Land of Dragons/Departure, Traverse Town and Twilight Town. All I can think of there.

SHADOWSTRIKE1

Awards
Website
www.shadowstrike1.net
Oh man... It seems like there's so much story left to tell! Now I'm totally bummed by that whole "JK on the whole BBSv2!" thing... hopefully KH3 goes into the story more. Terra, Ventus, and Aqua are such cool and unique characters... I'd hate for their stories to just end there.

So, is Ventus's heart the reason why Sora received the Keyblade?

Nayru's Love

Awards
No, not quite. The only thing that Ven's heart does at the moment is grant Sora the ability to dual-wield. As for Sora's ability to wield from the start, that was all him. Here's an excerpt from the first Ultimania, kinda describing how things went:

KH Ultimania said:
--About Riku being the rightful owner of the Keyblade - why is it that Sora had the Keyblade first?

Nomura: That part is also a bit vague. In the Destiny Islands when Riku is swallowed by the darkness, there's a sparkle of light, and next comes the scene where Sora first gets the Keyblade, right? In my setting, the darkness wrapping itself around those two is the darkness of Riku's heart. At the moment when Sora enters that darkness, the light you can see is the light of the heart. Sora, trying to help Riku, struggling in the darkness, touches that light and temporarily the Keyblade goes to Sora.

SHADOWSTRIKE1

Awards
Website
www.shadowstrike1.net
Oh man... all this story tells me is that Sora isn't as cool of a character as I had previously thought he was lol... this whole time I've always taken him as "the chosen one" but really it just seems like he was just a guy in the right place at the right time filling in...

Nayru's Love

Awards
Oh man... all this story tells me is that Sora isn't as cool of a character as I had previously thought he was lol... this whole time I've always taken him as "the chosen one" but really it just seems like he was just a guy in the right place at the right time filling in...
Think of it this way, he outclassed "The Chosen One." (That being Riku)

That, and we don't know everything about the Kingdom Key, so there may be more to the story of how Sora got it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oh man... It seems like there's so much story left to tell! Now I'm totally bummed by that whole "JK on the whole BBSv2!" thing... hopefully KH3 goes into the story more. Terra, Ventus, and Aqua are such cool and unique characters... I'd hate for their stories to just end there.

So, is Ventus's heart the reason why Sora received the Keyblade?

TAV's stories won't end just there. When they are calling out to Sora in the secret ending and Ansem the Wise speaking of "Birth by Sleep" that's foreshadowing their eventual rescue from their suffering. One of the primary tasks for Sora, Riku and Mickey in KH 3 will be to work towards saving Aqua, Terra and Ventus alongside Ansem the Wise and Xion, Naminé and Roxas.

Nope, the Keyblade choose Sora of it's own accord. Nayru's Love already posted the Ultimania bit from KH 1 about it.
In essence, when Riku is wrapped in that darkness on Destiny Islands during KH 1 the Keyblade meant for him sensed that there's something wrong with Riku's heart. After that though, it also senses Sora's heart reaching out trying to help Riku, that's why the Keyblade decides Sora is a more worthy candidate right now.
If anything, Sora only gained the ability to wield a Keyblade from Ventus, but not when he took his heart inside of himself, but way before in the Prologue of BBS when his newborn heart helps Ven to restore his broken heart (the episode where Ven stands on that white, broken platform at the very beginning).
So, alone by helping Ventus when he was just born, he already qualified his heart worthy to wield a Keyblade simply with his willingness to help. That is one sign of a strong heart, the main prerequisite to wield a Keyblade.
Later on in KH 1 when Sora won back the Keyblade from Riku, which he had up to then only wielded temporarily (although always being qualified to be chosen by his own Keyblade), it chose him as its true wielder and the blade originally meant for Riku became Sora's very own at that point.
Throughout Chain of Memories, Days and half of KH 2 Riku then worked hard to have another Keyblade choose him, eventually using his Soul Eater as an intermediary for the Way to the Dawn.

It was already confirmed by Nomura in the Ultimania of KH 1 that there are other Keyblade Masters/Wielders out there in the universe, so Sora was always a chosen one, not the chosen one as in if there is only one.
In later interviews Nomura also repeatedly stressed that Sora is just an ordinary boy with no inherent special powers except his ability for forging close heart connections.
It was also not just the "right time" but also the fact that Sora's heart formed very close connections with both Ventus' and Riku's hearts, and both on the own accord of Sora's heart.

Re-reading this makes me wonder, do you save seen the "secret ending" where all the characters call out to Sora but not the regular ending after the Final Episode where little Sora suddenly cries (he feels Ven's pain), little Riku suggests reaching out and Sora then reaching out calling for Ven's broken heart?
At the very end of that scene, you see little Sora on his own heart station where he welcomes Ven's heart and accepts its plea to stay with him.

diamnd234

one)yes that was ansem the wise,he got stuck there trying to analyze the data of kingdom hearts,but his data and memories are in sora

two)Xehanort experimented on his heart then named himself Ansem,sooo yes we can blame aqua for sending him back up

three)ventus's body is in castle oblivion sleeping,while his heart and soul is inside sora,yes he is still inside sora,and no OrganXIII wouldnt have found him because he is hidden,when ven and terra was on the land it was like a passing dream,what sucks most is no one can find ventus except aqua

four)when terra and ventus was together it was a dream,terra is still in Xehanort his heart was taken by darkness but his mind(Lingering WIll) still lives on in his armor at the keyblade graveyard...

five)this is weird and strange but that is the castle of dreams,ergo cinderella's castle

six)mickey and riku was only there for a year,and aqua & ATW was there for 10 years but the ROD is huge

seven)by that eraquas meant only she can find the rooms she hid,ergo only she can find ventus

eight)the first 6 had became heartless experimenting on their hearts then nobodies popped out,also we wont know exactly how axel became a nobody

nine)

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
by the way remember in KMRCOM the organization 13 was sent in castle oblivion for to find the secret room thats ventus room but the only one can open that room you need master keeper keyblade to open it thats the secret room why organization 13 was in caste oblivion

the castle aqua saw was land of departure master erques told aqua if something happen to him close this land so no one can find it then it turned to castle oblivion

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
by the way remember in KMRCOM the organization 13 was sent in castle oblivion for to find the secret room thats ventus room but the only one can open that room you need master keeper keyblade to open it thats the secret room why organization 13 was in caste oblivion

the castle aqua saw was land of departure master erques told aqua if something happen to him close this land so no one can find it then it turned to castle oblivion

Hello! As you can see, the discussion concluded here well over a year ago. If you would still like to discuss it, please feel free to make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back