• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can anyone help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangerJr

i found this but i couldnt see the video Could sum one help(the video thing was workin it said video removed due to violation) This was on ~Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Information Thread~ [Updated: 11/21/07] - Kingdom Hearts Series - PlayStation.com Forums

(The beginning scene is from the ending of Kingdom Hearts to its opening. Words appear: “Sleep gives birth to the concealed fate in the far past.” The boy with different clothes, and has the same face as Roxas, is talking to the person known as Terra who has dark hair. The boy who looks like Roxas is called “Ven” by Terra.)

????: “Are you the one who, at one time, saved me?”

????: “Ah, promise.”

(Terra is shown to continuously face of Master Xehanort who appeared in the Secret Movie of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ in the wilderness. Terra calls out the keyblade in his right hand. (The effect is the same as the man in mysterious armour who “stays put thoughtfully” that appeared in Final Mix+.))

(Though Terra is hostile towards the elderly person, Xehanort, the words spoken were used before in defense of Roxas. Xehanort meets Ven in the Olympus Coliseum.)

Ven: “Who? I don’t know you.”

Master Xehanort: “Only soon, will you know, and you are asleep. The one that was lost was to lose, and the one to be obtained was obtained. You must grab and take it now.”

(Master Xehanort waves his hand in a movement as if to summon magic. Ven watches with an expression that becomes confused with fear.)

(Afterwards, the world of the wilderness appears again. The person wearing a black helmet and black clothes (shown in the Final Mix+ Secret Movie) encounters Ven. The person of mystery blows off Ven. The King summons and uses the Keyblade to momentarily protect a fallen Ven. The scene has changed completely to the wilderness, and this time, Master Xehanort starts to appeal for something.)

Master Xehanort: “Please, I ask of you to correct my mistake!”

(The man says more, but the blog user can’t remember what.)

(Terra is watching the coast of Destiny Islands. There are two boys who are playing using wooden swords as Terra watches from a grove who are speculated to be Sora and Riku.)

Terra: "Please don't depend on me, just erase me... friend."

(Meanwhile, Ven is watching from a similar coast. This place isn’t Destiny Islands, but Twilight Town.)

Ven: “Because he’s my friend, please erase me.”

[√]Genuflect
Are you looking for the video?
The video was shown in closed theaters in TGS.
That means, no videos.

Stars

リク
I don't get what you mean..>_<
But if u saying BBS trailer.. No.. i think
Hopefully the trailer will be show tmr..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back