Call Me When You're Sober

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Awards
Website
xanga.com
We all agree the wolf man is freakin' sexy. Someone please make a screen cap of him. Please? I'd really appreciate it.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Awards
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Already done, Quitejaded. I got it from a site.

Leave it to BN to get the pictures of the hot guy. His name is Oliver Goodwill. He is British.

The video is quite well done. I very much enjoy when the dancers just come spinning off of the ground as the music gets louder.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Awards
Website
xanga.com
Yeah, me too. That was really awesome! I think this was a beautifull constructed song. I'm so glad a band like this is popular because I have a lot of respect for their music.

*drools over picture* uh... >_> Now if you'll excuse me... *prints picture and leaves*

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yes, it's a very nice song. Amy is looking better than ever ;)

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
  • Academy Awards 2013
  • Plum Goofy
Where are you LEAVING to QJ? xD

Yes, I used to be "eh" with Evanescence, but they are really starting to catch my intrest.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
  • Hitman: Absolution
  • Tomb Raider
  • Retired Staff
I do agree, I'm not liking Amy's new look at all. Her face looks.. fat. She looks much better in her 'Fallen' days.

Then again, it's probably just make-up and style used for the video. Either way, it does not do her any flattering favours.

Other than the hideous Amy, the video is good. I also like the levitating dancers, and the "telekinetic" Amy walking along the table. <3

The song is good, lyrics and over-singing could be worked on, but I just expect higher standards from Amy and the rest of the band. Overall, it's a brilliant track.