• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Call Me When You're Sober

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Already done, Quitejaded. I got it from a site.

003py4.jpg

Leave it to BN to get the pictures of the hot guy. His name is Oliver Goodwill. He is British.

The video is quite well done. I very much enjoy when the dancers just come spinning off of the ground as the music gets louder.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Yeah, me too. That was really awesome! I think this was a beautifull constructed song. I'm so glad a band like this is popular because I have a lot of respect for their music.

*drools over picture* uh... >_> Now if you'll excuse me... *prints picture and leaves*

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yes, it's a very nice song. Amy is looking better than ever ;)

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Where are you LEAVING to QJ? xD

Yes, I used to be "eh" with Evanescence, but they are really starting to catch my intrest.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I do agree, I'm not liking Amy's new look at all. Her face looks.. fat. She looks much better in her 'Fallen' days.

Then again, it's probably just make-up and style used for the video. Either way, it does not do her any flattering favours.

Other than the hideous Amy, the video is good. I also like the levitating dancers, and the "telekinetic" Amy walking along the table. <3

The song is good, lyrics and over-singing could be worked on, but I just expect higher standards from Amy and the rest of the band. Overall, it's a brilliant track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back