• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-Caged Hopes-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
"Grow up?..........GROW UP!!! I CAN'T BE AS CALM AS YOU YA YOU MAY BE GETTING CUT OPEN RIGHT AFTER ME BUT I CAN'T BE CALM I'M TO FULL OF ENERGY!!!" Flare un-froze his legs and feeling a little angry at I thica he tossed a fireball at her seeing wahat she would do. Then he started pacing the room in thought.

NeoSora

"Are you two really that stupid? The only reason Ithica and I are calm is because we know we wont be sticking aroung here much longer. Maybe if you would stop going insane, you would realize that we arent trapped here."

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
"......Your're right, we don't have to be trapped here but I don't want them to continue this madness. They have to pay......we have to think of something to do to stop them for good." Flare being serious for once started pacing the room in thought still wondering what they could do to stop them and then get out of here.

Moonflyer23

Kanna knew they wern't trapped but she bristled at Neo's comment. "I am most definately not stupid.'' her voice was surprisingly calm, "Nor do I appreciate being called as such." She directed her gaze toward some water and it boiled.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
"I've got it!"As Flare said this he slammed his fist into his other palm. "We've got to find who is in command of this hell and take him out, then we have to free every other student and then they'll start a riot, by them selves most likely. Then we have to open the gates and escape sounds easy enough to me don't you think?" He stared from one person to another waiting for their response.

NeoSora

"Uh oh. Dont say that around Flare, or he might follow your words exactly..."

Neo rolled his eyes, and walked out the door.

Moonflyer23

Happily Kanna accepted the sno-cone and licked it. "I would make you something but i can only make fire. How about if I make a flaming rose and you freeze it so i'ts orange!!"

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
"Thats a lovely idea."

-she smiled as she turned and raised her eyebrow to the other guy-

"Wine, and you'll lose a finger. Beg, and I wont Acknowledge you..."

-she walked out of the hole in the wall looking in different directions, as she sighed. She concentrated and a large thick ice sword appeared in her hand seeping from her fingertips as she took one step out of the room.-

NeoSora

"Here." Neo handed Flare what appeared to be a sno-cone.

It was actually a mirage that Neo had summoned up to annoy Flare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back