• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-Caged Hopes-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
"WHY ARE YOU CHOCKING ME?........AGAIN?" Flare said with little breath because he didn't expect it." This isn't funny, You'll kill me, and I'm not in the fighten mood anymore unless it's a guard because tehn it is just a game off cat and mouse. They run....I chase heh heh..."cough" "cough"."

Moonflyer23

A grin spread across Kanna's face. "fine munchkin...."She let go and laughed. She hooked the pistol under his chin and whispered menacingly. "Get in mt face again and I'll blow that ugly little head off."

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
-flipping over the guards she killed two of them instantly and she hit the other two in the face. She watched as one got up and she continued to hit him untill he was in the wall. The other put her into a head lock and she bashed the back of her head into his as he let go and she flipped him over sher shoulder breaking the shoulder bone. She kneeled down as she said in a confident voice-

"Scream if this hurts chica."

-she shot him in the head as she got up and she walked through the cold iron door-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back