• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-Caged Hopes-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
"YAY!! snow-cone!" Flare went to take a bite to relise it wasn't real, "Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwww.........well, oh well I don't want one anymore anyways." Flare looked around then wandered over to Ithica and said, " Man you gotta lighten up a little, I know bein' all cheery ain't your thing.........especially to me... but really please don't be all doom and gloom."

Last edited:

Moonflyer23

"YAY ITHICA!! Let's get the FREAK outtah this Hell-hole..!!." She took off down the hall and saw a guard. "Here's where things get interesting..." She ,uttered lunging foreward. She thrust the sword into his gut before he knew what was happening . She stuffed a flaming fist into his mouth to keep him from screaming. The entire thing was rather violent.. but pleasing in a way.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
"Hhhhmmmmm.........ok lets go." Flare took off after Kanna and watched her kill the guard. He stopped next to her and said, "Nice touch muffleing his scream with a flaming fist i'm impressed hahaha." As he complimented Kanna he noticed another guard come around the corner, "Ah danmmit how are they all coming now?!?!" He ran over to the guard and lit his hands and feet on fire for combat. He thrust his fist at the guards face as hard as he could. He saw blood spray from his nostrils and then continued with a barrage of punches and kicks to his upper body, until he was on the ground. He then thrust his heel as hard as he could into his chest right where the heart is, blood splatter around the body and up Flares pant leg. He stood with one foot on the guard and hands at his hips and said to Kanna, " It may not be as fast but it is fun heh heh."

Moonflyer23

Laughing Kanna looked over at Ithica and whispered, " He's good but I can school him anytime." She shook her shaggy red locks out of her face. "Hey Flare watch it!!" She leapt into the air and did an arial backflip. She Landed right on the guard that had been charging Flare. Kanna lit her fists and pressed them to his face. Flames spread over his face and he tried to scream. She stuck her index finger in his mouth and scorched his larynx. He died slowly and she grinned. " Done Like a TRUE criminal.." She stood up and adjusted her black capris and cropped tanktop. She took out the teddybear and tore it open. Out of the stuffing she pulled a huge pistol. "hooray!! Don't worry this isn't the real teddy!!'' She grinned at Flare and walked down the hallway some more.

Moonflyer23

"Hey Ith..Is that your real name??" She grinned a wicked 'watch this' smile. She held the pistol in her hand and watched as her hand glowed. She squeezed the trigger and released the fire at the same time. A huge flaming bullet exploded at the wall. She smirked at Flare.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
"Kanna you know I ain't into usein' fire arms anyways......I'm 100% martial arts heh heh." Flare said to Kanna with a smirk. "Now I really want out of this danm place.......so lets get a move on!" He said as he walked down the hall some more and turned a corner.

Moonflyer23

"you're a LOSEr and you're afraid of guns buddy." She pressed the gun to his temple. She watched with catlike attention for the slightest change in his heartbeat. "Comeon little boy I know youre scared."

Moonflyer23

Kanna cocked the hammer. "who says I wouldn't" A vicous smile crossed her features. "come on Flare....Remember what I did o my own mother..?" She cocked the hammer and pressed it agianst his throat. "You're expendable...sorry sweetie but it's true."

Moonflyer23

Kanna leaned sideways and watched him fly head first into the wall. "Sorry sweetheart I know you too well." She pressed her foot to his throat. "Now Hunny will you apologize?? Or do I blow you away." she pointed the gun at his forehead.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Flare tried to gain enough breath to speak but he coudn't. Luckely Kanna left his arms free, so in one swift movement he swipped the gun from her hand, and then triped her and she fell on top of him. Gaining back his breath, he chucked the gun down the hall and said, "fetch...."

Moonflyer23

Kanna grabbed his throat and squeezed. "Just die you stupid stupid damn son of a..." she let go and threw him at the wall she made a flame whip and swiped the pistol back.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
-She grabbed her wrist as Kanna looked up at her-

"...Don't be messy."

-she smiled as she walked away turning the corner as she went towards the place where they took all you possesions when you enter the jail. She opened her locker. She took off her clothes and put on her black leather pants. She also put on her skin tight burgundy shirt. She took out the gun holsters and she placed two of them on her legs and she took her pack with all her ammo and placed it on her shoulder. Feeling better about herself she played with her hair as she left it down in the end. She walked out and she loaded and cocked the guns as a squad of troops filed through as she held her hands on her hips and she tilted her body to one side.-

"..."

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
"DANM.....what's with you ladies and guns?!?!" Flare said chockingly with Kannas hand still on his neck with less of a grip after Ithica grabed her wrist. He took it off slowly and stood up, he walked over and stood beside Ithica and lit his fists and feet again to fight off the guards. He looked to the left at her and said with a big grin, "This will be fun. No?"

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
"Back off, Kanna's not done with you!"

-she pushed him back into the wall as she turned her head back-

Officer 1: Take her down, and unarm her. But dont hurt her.

Officer 2: Roger.

-she cocked her head as she looked at them holding the guns infront of her face as she started shooting and running towards them.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back