• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-Caged Hopes-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
-She looked around as she closed her eyes for a second. Then a large ice adorned sword appeared in her hand slowly as it materialized. She walked through towards the main office as she hacked away as a steel door. When she was done she placed the ice sword over her shoulder as she reveiled the keys.-

"Tada.."

NeoSora

Neo grabbed the keys, and shoved a white one into his collar.

He felt a pain like nothing he had experienced before, and he passed out.
His collar had shocked him, because these weren't the right keys. The electricity went through his body, knocking him unconcious.

Moonflyer23

Nervously Kanna decided that even though jer collar colour was white she would try a red key. Hesitating not wanting to get shocked, she placed the key in the slot. There was a small mechanical humm and the white collar slipped off. Having been freed she began to tend to Neo. "Hmm...." she muttered, " No serious damage..." she placed a capsule on his tongue. "He should wake up soon."

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
"NEO!"

-she looked down and she rushed over as she shook him-

"Wake up!"

-she looked over at his collar and found the type of key hold and she jumped up looking for the right keys. She took them and placed them in the key hole as they unlocked.-

"Alright neo...neo wake up.."

-she still had her collar on.-

ooc: neo do you want to join my new rp? ^^

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Flare just stared at all the things going on snatched the keys from Zack, looked at them and tossed them to the ground. "I'm not riscking my conciounsness so I don't even wanna try.....besides i've kinda grown attached to the collar, it's stylish heh heh heh."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack said while watching Flare snatch the keys, "Okay then..............I guess black is my colour." Zack was upset though that Flare just snatched the keys. But decided not to engage his 'friend.' And bottled up his rage.

NeoSora

Neo woke up, dazed.

"That hurt....Damn collar."

Neo stood up, and brushed himself off.

"Oh man.... my hair got all frizzy..." T_T
Neo smoothed out his hair, and said "Where to now?"

ooc: Sure, just Pm me the facts. ;)

Moonflyer23

ooc=Sorry guys ^^ I was kindsa grounded and i feel bad.=

IC: Kanna stood watching eveybody not knowing what to say. She twiddled her thumbs and burned a hole in the floor out of nervousness. "Uhhh sorry?" she grinned sheepishly and sat on the floor. Blushing furiously she fiddled with a button . A Clanking sound behind her made her jump and she turned around. A big vault door was opening. "Uhhh GUYS!?!" she yelled in alarm. "The wall opened."

Moonflyer23

Wandering into thw hole in he wall she lit her fingers and walked deeper into the tunnel. "why use a torch?!" she laughed openly and skipped into the darkness. There was a loud thud and a feeble cry from further down . "Watch out for the stairs"

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
"Ok, but just remember useing a torch flame is brighter then a finger flame hahaha."

As Flare said this walking and not paying attention he tripped and fell down the stairs and landed right next to Kanna."Ummmmm........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!..........ooooooowwwwwww......."

Moonflyer23

"Didn't i tell you to watch for the stairs..." Kanna groaned. She burst ou laughng and socked him in the shoulder. "Guess what I have in my pocket???" With a flourish she produced a small package of pocky. "it's a lil bit broken."
she muttered. "But I'm hungry."

Moonflyer23

With a warm bestfriendly smile she handed him thwe whole package. "here I brought it for you anyway budday!!" SHe lay on the floor and pulled out some choclate covered pretzels. "these are for me!!"

NeoSora

"Er.... You should have just gotten me to light up the place."

Neo sent up a large orb of light that filled the room with light. They saw that they were in an entrance to a cave.

He flew down the stairs, not wanting to trip and said "Lets go."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back