• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-Caged Hopes-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Flare: " Hey nice to meet ya, I'am Flare (as he offered his hand to her) please if you don't want anything bad to happen please don't piss me off"

As he said this he made a small fireball in his hand, then pulled out a box of matches and lit them all.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Flare: "uuuuummmm...........I didn't really have an idea on what to do hehehe...hhhhhhhhmmmmmm."

as he sat there and thought a gaurd walked around the corner and saw them.

Guard: " HEY YOU KIDS WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OFF YOUR CELL?!?!"

Flare: " Let me take care of him....im bored."

He ran towards the guard and about a foot away from him lit his fist and thrust it right at the guards face. the guard lay on the ground motionless with a burt face.

NeoSora

"Heh... I dont really see what pissing off the guards will do, it wont make us innocent any sooner."

Neo scraped some of the ice, and piled the snow into the shape of a chair. He sat down and with a scrunched face, said "Thats gooooooood ice"

Everybody looked at him for a minute, and then he stood up and said "Dammit, now my ass is cold."

Neo frowned for a minute, and then said "Ok fine, lets go annoy the guards."

NeoSora

"Well.... We could break into the main base, and steal something important? Maybe the key to these annoying collars...."

Neo looked at the others and waited for a response.

"Oh, by the way, to the people who DONT know me, Im Neo."

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
"You best be knowing your going to share those with me!"

-she shouted as she waited for them to catch up and she sighed walking towards the room where they head their indoor garden. She walked through the "forest" part of it and she held out her amrs as everything turned to ice, slowly, and without a sound.-

Moonflyer23

Suddenly feeling really intimidated by Ithica's sharp tone. "uhh Don't talk to me like that girl..." her eyes blazed along with her finger tips. "Talk to me like that again and your hair will go from black to red" she tossed a pretzel at her and walked past her briskly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back