• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cable town recreated in minecraft

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hack

[video=youtube;OrS88UMCNy8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrS88UMCNy8&[/video]

On a side note xehanort and eraqus as shown in the latest trailer are playing chess in the building that was shown during the kh 2.5 launch event
Proof here :
http://images.khinsider.com/2014 Uploads/12/kh3sketches.png

This place is in cable town . So it seems cable town and lod might be in the same world .

KeybladeOrder

Awards
I'm actually starting to think Cable town might actually be what Land of Departure used to look like before Eraqus became its ruler. Aqua used the Master Keeper keyblade to transform LOD into Castle Oblivion, so it makes sense that years ago, Eraqus did the same thing to make Cable Town into LOD.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm not sure where I stand, regarding Cable Town being LoD or not. Part of me feels like Sora being there in the unreleased fan thing shown may not have only been a concept - maybe that's the new original world we go to (since KH1, BbS and KH2 all included at least one new original world).

I actually think Cable Town is either part of LoD, like LoD is on the outskirts, OR LoD is connected to it like Mysterious Tower is connected to Twilight Town - connected, but not the same world. Especially since it's hinted at that Aqua and Terra have traversed the worlds before in BbS - maybe them seeing other worlds was just going to Cable Town?

But that's all pure speculation.

Awards
I'm actually starting to think Cable town might actually be what Land of Departure used to look like before Eraqus became its ruler. Aqua used the Master Keeper keyblade to transform LOD into Castle Oblivion, so it makes sense that years ago, Eraqus did the same thing to make Cable Town into LOD.
My question is how inhabited would all of those buildings be and where would all of those people have gone in between it's transformation to Cable Town to LoD and if they weren't shown then where were they in the CO era. I just don't see how it's possible if Cable Town was so populated
I'm not sure where I stand, regarding Cable Town being LoD or not. Part of me feels like Sora being there in the unreleased fan thing shown may not have only been a concept - maybe that's the new original world we go to (since KH1, BbS and KH2 all included at least one new original world).

I actually think Cable Town is either part of LoD, like LoD is on the outskirts, OR LoD is connected to it like Mysterious Tower is connected to Twilight Town - connected, but not the same world. Especially since it's hinted at that Aqua and Terra have traversed the worlds before in BbS - maybe them seeing other worlds was just going to Cable Town?

But that's all pure speculation.

I think that's more likely. Them being intimately connected and what not.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What if Cable Town is the placeholder name for Daybreak Town? It makes sense: it would spoiler the fact that something might happen chi related in KH3.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The two worlds look nothing alike. I can say this with absolute certainty.

Ahh, I see, I see. Then Cable Town could most definitely be an extension of Land of Departure we never got to see. I wonder... Assuming that CT is a part of LoD: will it have inhabitants? Did they when Master Xehanort summoned that big orb of darkness? Then some survive? Did they turn into Heartless?

So many questions that can only be answered in a year or so, hehe.

radiantmemories

Wow, thanks for sharing the video. So this is an accurate representation? Is there anywhere that something really stands out to you as different (even just small details that can't be put in Minecraft)?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Ahh, I see, I see. Then Cable Town could most definitely be an extension of Land of Departure we never got to see. I wonder... Assuming that CT is a part of LoD: will it have inhabitants? Did they when Master Xehanort summoned that big orb of darkness? Then some survive? Did they turn into Heartless?

So many questions that can only be answered in a year or so, hehe.

I'm also hinging my bets on Cable Town being the original Land of Departure... especially considering the fact that the concept art of Sora seeing the curtained room with chess pieces is too coincidental to the E3 2015 trailer where Xehanort and Eraqus play chess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back