• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

C.S.E.D.G. Headquarters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Bronze Member
Hmm...cant wait to see what you pick >_> lolz
Thanx Nelo....for the message, loved it! =]

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Hey guys. Hm well Zi is not around as much these days and still no sign of Dan, guess its upto me to make a new mission. Im not on as much myself but I shall think of something and let you know. So keep watching this thread and posting!

~ will do. ;)
~ *sees nelo's many sigs* you really like vincent, don't you? i like him too. :drool:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Hmm...cant wait to see what you pick >_> lolz
Thanx Nelo....for the message, loved it! =]
Me too lol. =/
No problem ^^ thank you too =)

~ will do. ;)
~ *sees nelo's many sigs* you really like vincent, don't you? i like him too. :drool:
Haha yep. Probably his biggest fan here lol. Still awaiting some new sigs of him. Those ones are couple of old ones I had from before.

Dee

Bronze Member
I dont think that we have one yet....>.<

*staresaroundwaitinforthenewmission*

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
D: doh, im still not sure. hmm lets see, i'll think of one of the top of my head...
Ok I have an idea. Since Halloween is coming up. I'd like people to find a really good Halloween track for the club. You can pick 3 maximum and they can be of any genre and language. So lets see what you have people!

Dee

Bronze Member
xD...you would forget Nelo!! *pokesyou*

Hey that's actually a really good idea. Hmm....what shall I choose?? *scratcheshead*

Last edited:

Dee

Bronze Member
or r they meant to be specifically halloeween, not just songs that r kinda dark or what ever?
I dont think that it has to be specifically Halloween songs, but as long as its dark youre fine...

Well i'm a loser and like older songs, so my first choice is gonna be....

YouTube - Thriller - Original - Michael Jackson

Last edited:

Clone

lol that marilyn manson song was funny, the other one was a little bit creepy too XD.

Dee

Bronze Member
shit i was so gonna get thriller but u beat me lol.
Sowwy Clone...*hug* dont be mad at me!!! Lolz, jk.

Of course it is Nelo!! Oh, I was totally gonna pick This is Halloween....THIEF!!!! *pokeshard*

And i'm also lovin' that one by Kanon Wakeshima,it's awesome! Its got a kinda creepy feeling too...nice choices Amin ;-)

Last edited:

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
Thriller is THE halloween track lol. Nice one Deanna ;-D

Heres my entries.

Love this tune, would be pretty cool I think, love her style
Kanon Wakeshima - Suna no Oshiro (Vampire Knight Guilty ending theme) - (YouTube - Kanon Wakeshima - Suna no Oshiro [PV])

Well this one is all about Halloween lol.
Marilyn Manson - This is Halloween (YouTube - Marilyn Manson-This Is Halloween Music Video)

I was totally gonna pick that one at first, but then I decided that it would be a bit too... well, predictable. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back