• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Broken keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
lol and the UEM shouldn't be able to create wind and ice from just waving his arm, and a key normally wouldn't hurt as much as a sword when u hit someone.

remember when the keyblade just sort of reappears in Sora's hands all magically? i think the keyblade is natural, not created, except for that one made from the Hearts of the Princesses, and when broken it will mend itself. I think once it thaws, and if Ven lives, he will call on it and it will be mended.

Of course it's all speculation, but I'd still have to go with "because it was frozen" if I'm wrong.
ya I agree I do not think it is broken for good and can and will be fixed!:thumbsup:

Helix

But if you think about the "Chaser" factor meaning he might be able to make a keyblade and it not being natural and it can break. or it could be a regular sword.(well as regualar as square enix can make them)

Helix

lol and the UEM shouldn't be able to create wind and ice from just waving his arm, and a key normally wouldn't hurt as much as a sword when u hit someone.

remember when the keyblade just sort of reappears in Sora's hands all magically? i think the keyblade is natural, not created, except for that one made from the Hearts of the Princesses, and when broken it will mend itself. I think once it thaws, and if Ven lives, he will call on it and it will be mended.

/QUOTE]

that too

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
yeah its probally to show that this guy is so strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back