• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Broken keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNobody

Ok there's been a lot of people saying that ven's keyblade was not a real keyblade cuz it broke in the secret ending.
Well, my theory is that it is. cuz the keyblades strenght is measureed by the heart rite? so what if when Ven was caught and frozen, his heart just broke down, like he just gave up? Due to his weakened heart, his keyblades strenght weakened and then broke.
I know it's a far off theory but i thought that it was possible.

what do u guys think?

Bryantjj

Good idea, the Keyblade's power depends on its wielder's strength, though it is a common used technique to freeze something so thoroughly that it litteraly becomes breakable, no matter how hard it originally was.

Lexias08

I have two theorys
first is that maybe his keyblade broke cuz it was frozen and later it will just disintegrate back in his heart and then ignite it, and it will look good as new, again later like every other keyblade.

Second is that maybe that Xehanort did take away his heart and used that to summon Kingdom Hearts and with his heart gone his keyblade was nothing, laws of physics took over.

Bryantjj

No, Elder Mage (NOT confirmed to be Xehanort yet) couldn't have taken Ven's Heart since he still moved his eyes after falling. Also, he used his own keyblade to summon Kingdom Hearts.

keyblade39

him being frozen is what weakened his shearts, thus allowing the keyblade 2 be crumbled

Demi_Shock

Thats a really good theory....I kinda think it was more the frozen thing, but if he can summon his keyblade like everyone else, maybe its whole again when he does.

boo_shoe2000

No. its not like that i think. when he was grabbed and frozen by UEM, he was strygglung to get out so how can his heart get weak if he's still struggling & fighting is a sign of a strong heart so why did you think his heart gave up. the keyblade just got brittle and broken thant's what. even your head gets broken if its very brittle. even your spine gets broken if its very brittle so why not the keyblade?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
yeah, I think it was becuz it was frozen, not becuz his heart gave up....

wolfclouds

i believe it just broke so that we all could see how strong this new enemy is that there is something so evil tahat it could even destroy a keyblade

V

V.A.T.13

I like the heart idea better. I mean, if the keyblade broke "because it was frozen", then I dont think the camera would zoom on it breaking. I mean, we've never seen the keyblade break before, isnt that showing that theres something odd about it breaking? It breaking because it was frozen would be bringing real life logic to the game. Bringing that into the game, Ven's head should be bleeding from how hard the UEM crushed it, Terra should have SOMETHING broken after falling so much, and that armor looks way to heavy to be jumping around in so lightly.

Twilight

lol and the UEM shouldn't be able to create wind and ice from just waving his arm, and a key normally wouldn't hurt as much as a sword when u hit someone.

remember when the keyblade just sort of reappears in Sora's hands all magically? i think the keyblade is natural, not created, except for that one made from the Hearts of the Princesses, and when broken it will mend itself. I think once it thaws, and if Ven lives, he will call on it and it will be mended.

Of course it's all speculation, but I'd still have to go with "because it was frozen" if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back