• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bring All You Got Open Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Open Battle :thumbsup: anything goes except post frequently and stick to the sites rules Fair Fights a good fight. Opponents pic battle site, magic allowed, twisted character=awesome character

And please post a temp. honestly i dont mind if ive already fought or am fighting you in another thread it can still be different. If i can get opponents sweet then i'll post a temp

xoxo Bring It All

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Sound like a challenge fair fight you want it I will bring it and here my player

Name: Ocean
race: human
weapons: Lady luck and Star Seeker keyblades
looks: Ocean is 6 foot with pale skin with red hair and green eyes. He wears a red coat and a black shirt with blue jeans.
bio: is that really neede if so I will edit this
Personality: Ocean is a fun loving guy who like to play around with his opponets. Also Ocean has a very calm demeaner which ands to why a lot of peoiple like him.

if mores neede please tell me

Wicked

absurdiam
Personality: Ocean is a fun loving guy who like to play around with his opponets.

eh? lolz.

Sorry but on your behalf Aliahya, I’d like to say.... Yes there will be more needed. That template doesn't show the slightest bit of character. I don't know anything about it. The Bio is probably the most prized aspect of a template. Sorry but it's true.

I'll fight ya Aliahya!!! Post a template in a day or so.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
If you want to do more perhaps, a bio and maybe a couple of attacks im not very good with tellin people what they should do but um if you could that'll be great. I love the idea of keyblades though :thumbsup:

Wicked

absurdiam

You have three post and this is one. Meh. Immature.

Oh and before, I wasn't trying to bring you down kingdomkeylight. I'm just trying to help you get somewhere in these forums. Maybe looking at what you wrote would be a start.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm up, I will be using my bleach character still addign the finishing touches give me a day or so to get him together

Edit: how about we make this a tag match...just a thought..^^

Wicked

absurdiam
HAHA, what's a tag match???

I don't know these things. I'm new...as you know Sora. Please enlighten me with your oh-so-great knowleage.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
HAHA, what's a tag match???

I don't know these things. I'm new...as you know Sora. Please enlighten me with your oh-so-great knowleage.

Basically, its the same as a 1 on 1 or 1 on 1 on 1

but instead its two vs two match.

Like as it says it would be two battlers against two others.:toungesmile:

Wicked

absurdiam
Oh!! TAG! I get it. HA! I don't know why that didn't come into my head. lolz.

That sounds good. I'll be on your team Sora...if you want.

Well, it's up to Aliahya; if he wants a tag team battle.

Wicked

absurdiam
Uh-huh! *does a weird victory dance*

I have to quickly create a character. I'm thinking of a female character for this one, never done that before.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
GRRR READ THE NAME IM A GIRL!!! JUST CAUSE I CAN FIGHT MAKES ME A MAN HUH JUST CAUSE I CAN HOLD MY OWN IN A BATTLE? GRRR!!! BRING IT ON I CAN TAKE ON ALL OF YOU AT ONCE GRR BRING IT ON BRING IT ON GOOD, KAY IF YOU WANT A TAG BATTLE BETAKEYBLADE YOUR ON MY TEAM AND CANDY AND SORA PREPARE TO DIE IF NOT PREPARE TO DIE ANYWAYS!!! *screams* GRRR HOW THE HECK CAN YOU GET MALE FROM THE NAME ALIAHYA? HOW IS IT A MANS NAME. YA KNOW GIRLS CAN BE ON THIS SITE TOO. YOU 'LL REGRET THAT. YOU'LL REGRET THAT GOOD...MY CHARACTER JUST YOU WAIT OH JUST YOU WAIT

Last edited:

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Basically, its the same as a 1 on 1 or 1 on 1 on 1

but instead its two vs two match.

Like as it says it would be two battlers against two others.:toungesmile:

Its a team battle, sigh i'll bend the rules this once, im more independent fighter. Are we gonna do it like a literal tag match one on one then when one dies or faints or yells tag or whateva the second opponent come in or is it just two on two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back