• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Breaking The Rules

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Intoxication.jpg

Instead of another member from here prancing over to FFI, I'm being a rebel and registering at it's retarded cousin/sister site. Hello.

Intoxication.jpg

The only reason I joined was because of the massive amounts of KHI "Invaders" as they called themselves, most of whom were complete idiots.

For example:

"Final Keyblade": Got angry when people gave him minor constructive criticism, then faked cancer.
"Frozen Fate": Apparently, people who disagree with her are "Pompous Elitists".

Many more, however...

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The only reason I joined was because of the massive amounts of KHI "Invaders" as they called themselves, most of whom were complete idiots.

For example:

"Final Keyblade": Got angry when people gave him minor constructive criticism, then faked cancer.
"Frozen Fate": Apparently, people who disagree with her are "Pompous Elitists".

Many more, however...

lmao Frozen Fate

I forget who Final Keyblade is here. I'm pretty sure he may have gotten a name change.

Anyway, hopefully you will find that not everyone here is a complete fucktard like those who went over to FFI to jack around. Some of us tried to explain that there, but were not exactly warmly received, so I guess you will just have to see that much for yourself.

Honestly, I had completely forgotten about the raid lol

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
By the way, do you happen to have a link to the thread Final Keyblade faked cancer, because I would love to see that.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
I remember that. A quick shortened story of it. Group of people peer pressured him into leaving that site for a handful of reasons. So he went with saying he had cancer. Then got bitched at by some of the people that told him to leave that site.
KH Vandread said:
By the way, do you happen to have a link to the thread Final Keyblade faked cancer, because I would love to see that.

I do. <--- Link, click it.

Original post was edited. Should be a quote around post 11 where it has what he originally said.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I remember that. A quick shortened story of it. Group of people peer pressured him into leaving that site for a handful of reasons. So he went with saying he had cancer. Then got bitched at by some of the people that told him to leave that site.

I do. <--- Link, click it.

Original post was edited. Should be a quote around post 11 where it has what he originally said.

Haha! How sad. I think his name is Patius here.

Thanks for the link, by the way.

Back