• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Breaking Hearts and Ninja Arts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadywinters

Awards
I'm not sure if this is under the right section, but here goes nothing: Introducing my story:

Breaking Hearts and Ninja Arts Ch.1 Summer Festival
Summer seemed to approach as townspeople gatherd to prepare for their Annual Summer Festival. Banners were hung, balloons were blown, and the sweet smell of food arose from the town square by Destiny Island's grand clock tower. Far away, in the suburban area of Destiny Islands, there laid a plain of white houses. Sora, a 15-year old, laid under his navy blue sheets as he slept soundly. A dream happened to be occuring of him and his love to be, Kairi, prancing through a field of daisies, hand in hand. After a time of running and laughing, the couple stopped and sat upon a jaggy rock formation as they gazed upon the mixture of heavens. There was a word of silence, until it was broken by the sweet sound of Kairi's voice.
"Sora," said Kairi as she leaned towards him in an attempt to get a chance for a kiss. When Sora saw of this, he attempted to do the same. Before they were about to lock lips, a loud sound rang throughout the brunnets head. "Brrrriiinng," the sound of an alarm clock broke him from his dream. He jumped as a reaction to the sound and opened his eyes that were as blue as the sea.
"Aww man, not again," said Sora. He pulled the sheets back of his his twin-sized bed and turned his body to face the door of his bedroom. He then arose out of bed dressed in a black muscle shirt and a pair of red-plaid pajama bottoms, and headed for the door. Sora slumped as he walked down the hallway and headed for the staircase. As he did, he heard a slight cough behind him, the brunnet then cocked his head to see of where the noise had came from. There, dressed in a yellow nightgown, with teddybear in hand was Sora's younger sister Aiyame. She seemed to have still been sleepy, so he approached his sibling and gently scooped her up in his arms.
The two then made their way down the wide satirs and headed for the kitchen. There, their mother was hovered over the stove preparing the usual, pancakes, eggs, and sausage.. The two children greeted their mother and sat themselves at the wooden round table placed under family photos of Sora as a child, and alsothe rst of his family including his mother, his father, and sister.
"So Sora, got any big palns for today," asked his mom sat a plate of breakfast and a glass of milk before him.(got milk)
"Well, I do plan to go to the festival they're holding in the square today with my friends, but it's not that big of a plan," he replied. He then took his fork and dug into the chocolate chip pancakes that were made especially for him. As they were enjoying their morning meal, a knock came at the front door. Sora rose and approached the door, still drenched in sleep. When he opened the door, there stood his cousin Roxas.
Morning everyone," said the blondie as he greeted everyone with a warm smile. He walked over to his aunt and gave her a hug, and greeted his younger cousin with a tickle fest, which caused her to spew orange juice out of her mouth. As Sora sat down to finish his breakfast, Roxas helped himself to a seat next to his cousin and told of the usual. Sora ignored the fact that Roxas was a braggy person, he told of everything he got, and all that was happening within his house and life, but he still ahd love for him anyway. As Roxas went on telling tall tales, Sora rose and took his dishes to the sink.
"Roxas, I think that's enough," said his cousin Sora. The two approached the stairs and made their way up to Sora's bedroom whcih consist of blue, red, white, and black. The two went on with their buisness, as Sora dug through his closet for clothes, Roxas decided to log on to the computer in the room and check his MySpace, (yes, even video game characters have a MySpace.;p.) The brunnet than walked into his private and closed the door behind him. He then ran the water of the shower to where it was warm enough. He striped himself of his clothing and stepped into the warm steaming shower. As Sora was washing his spiky brunnet hair with strawberry scented shampoo, he thought about his dream that he had earlier.

I moved it, so check undr fanfictions.

Last edited:

kh is ba

I thought it sounded cool and if you made a whole story out of it it would be kinda cool to read and take up some time while doing it (I'm waiting for Crisis Core so this would be a good thing to take up time until that comes out).

Bh325

It sounds pretty good. You should continue writing it, it seems promising.
P.S Don't rush the next part too much, you can take your time to make it the best you can!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back