• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bravely Default: Praying Brage Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaoriTsukiyaori

Re: Bravely Default: Praying Brage - Crossover Campaign

X/X Did anyone try talking to players yet? I did, and I got 2 people to respond to me. I couldn't tell if what one of them said was meant as an insult (my chrome translated it to bai-gaeshi), and another said they would try to help me. x/x

I tried finding bai-gaeshi on google, and the result I got from multiple sources was something along the lines of Double Standard. Is that accurate?

BluberryStar

Awards

How do you discard characters? I mean, I pulled out so many Ns and everything is clumping (just like my cards in Chi). And it is so so SO hard to get an R+ card, I mean geez!

And also, can we detach Asterix from characters to move into another character? If we can, will the level decrease again?

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

How do you discard characters? I mean, I pulled out so many Ns and everything is clumping (just like my cards in Chi). And it is so so SO hard to get an R+ card, I mean geez!

And also, can we detach Asterix from characters to move into another character? If we can, will the level decrease again?
Uhm... there was button for that somewhere... So you CAN discard them. But as far as i know you don't get anything in return for it... i'm gonna see if i can find it again. And R+ is not that hard. I already have 4 R+ or something, and SR.

Yes and yes.

Eir

Awards

I forgot what Rank you get access to it in, but you can also sacrifice characters to other characters to boost their EXP. It's the orange chick that lets you do it when you click on the Asterisk menu.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I'm having trouble with the Rank 4 mission to set an ability... in that I don't have any to set? I've tried buying a few skills for party members with their AP but none of them seem to apply to this quest. Could anyone give me an example of a skill that does have to be set (unless I'm doing something terribly wrong, of course)?

Pingutino

Awards

Everything lost. It didn't save :mad:. How is this possible? :frown:

Awards

Is it just me or does the game cap your max character levels by rank? I have a ton of exp, far more than the one needed to level up (exp: 38878/374). I have everyone capped at level 13 on rank 5.

I'm having trouble with the Rank 4 mission to set an ability... in that I don't have any to set? I've tried buying a few skills for party members with their AP but none of them seem to apply to this quest. Could anyone give me an example of a skill that does have to be set (unless I'm doing something terribly wrong, of course)?

You bought skills using AP but now need to equip them. On your character's info page, click the botton right green button and select a clickable ability. If none shows up, chose another character. Some abilities are auto equiped so they don't show up on that list (they show up in the one above it).

BluberryStar

Awards

I have the same problem too @_@
something to do with this?
0PclUPL.png

also, anyone know what this is about?

U047dUE.png

@Pingutino:
Did you pick a different server? Say the first server you pick is the Eastern Server, but then after you opened the second time you pick the Western Server, maybe?

Each server has different save points.

BluberryStar

Awards

Did you pick a different server? Say the first server you pick is the Eastern Server, but then after you opened the second time you pick the Western Server, maybe?

Each server has different save points.

EDIT: I did not realise I was multi posting D: sorry, you can delete this post now. Just forget about me being here hahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhaha

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Wait, there are save points in this game?

Pingutino

Awards

Thank you BluberryStar! I was choosing the wrong server :D

Awards

@BlueberryStar: That is the new Asterix introduced in your current rank. Just pick that Asterix from the list (she's the one in the fartest right, in green. She's just gonna show you how to merge Jobs in order to create new ones.

BluberryStar

Awards

Wait, there are save points in this game?
Nope, there are no save points in this game. It automatically saves, just different servers have different progress. For example, you have reached rank 5 in the Eastern Server, but that doesn't mean the Western Server contains the same information from the Eastern Server. Thus those two servers work on different progresses.

Thank you BluberryStar! I was choosing the wrong server :D
No problem Pingutino ;D same thing happen to me too.

@BlueberryStar: That is the new Asterix introduced in your current rank. Just pick that Asterix from the list (she's the one in the fartest right, in green. She's just gonna show you how to merge Jobs in order to create new ones.
Oh ok :) thank you. I got it now. But this next part is confusing. The quest has something to do with a market? I have to determine the price? I am at rank 4 now.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Nope, there are no save points in this game. It automatically saves, just different servers have different progress. For example, you have reached rank 5 in the Eastern Server, but that doesn't mean the Western Server contains the same information from the Eastern Server. Thus those two servers work on different progresses.
Does it matter wich server i choose for the Eyepatch costume for Chi?

Awards

Oh ok :) thank you. I got it now. But this next part is confusing. The quest has something to do with a market? I have to determine the price? I am at rank 4 now.

It's a different Market where the players can sell or buy things from other players. On the second menu press the button that looks like a house (the 6th one; it was previously in gray). The first option is to buy things. Find something you can afford for now, if not, if you don't have enough pq, then go fight some more. The second option is for you to sell something. There is another mission that requires you to do it, so you can do it already. The game will remember you did when you accept the mission and you'll be done with it already.

Zero_Rock

Awards

I have the same problem too @_@
something to do with this?
0PclUPL.png

I used it, it just fuses two jobs and upgrades them (or so I think) I'm stuck on this mission as well...

Awards

Just reached rank 7. 6 down, 6 more to go. If all ranks are like rank 6 (all I did was killing and farming) then this might go a little faster than before.

Nial

Awards

there's something I don't understand, with a black mage I have unlocked the black magic lv2 skill with the APs, but in battle the only thing i can use is fire... how come? I don't have anything to equip, either.

gnurtanio

Awards

there's something I don't understand, with a black mage I have unlocked the black magic lv2 skill with the APs, but in battle the only thing i can use is fire... how come? I don't have anything to equip, either.

you need to make black magic book (Ice, Thunder, etc) in Magic Shop. Go to Town. and you will see magic shop..

Nial

Awards

you need to make black magic book (Ice, Thunder, etc) in Magic Shop. Go to Town. and you will see magic shop..

oh, of course :p thank you gnurtanio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back