• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bravely Default: Praying Brage Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaoriTsukiyaori

Re: Bravely Default: Praying Brage - Crossover Campaign

Sweet I think we all made it then. :D

Now to wait for the rewards...also i'd like to remind everyone that you DO need to log in to Brage one more time, if only to collect your rewards there.

:x I kind of figured. I logged in after I finished a few weeks ago, and I was like, "NOPE. NOT EVEN TRYING 13" xD

We did it, guys! THAT AWESOME-SAUCE AVI UNIFORM IS OURS!!!! :D

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Keep in mind as well that rewards will be distributed in mid-October. That usually means "during or just after maintenance," so at least a week.

Quartz

Awards

Yeah about what i'm figuring. I'm just reminding everyone to pick up their Brage rewards. No sense in letting them go to waste, especially those Airy and Cloud unit rewards.

lammap28d

Ok everybody,we can rest to claim our rewards,for me i have special memories about this game so maybe ill play it :)))) im not sure about that but ill test my "Cloud" character :))

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I don't know if we're catering to any such players, but KHX's maintenance is tonight, so if you're still hunting for Keyblades, wrap it up.

Sidus

Today, with the golden ticket received as login bonus, I found another Artemia SR :mad: unfortunately I don't need this now, I already reached Rank 12 from time. Is a week that I'm still at 5/20 (the first mission from 5 battles by 15 turns), I'm defeated at the first battle (enemies too strong), my team: 1 Summoner SR (very useful, if you have it, use this Job), 1 Black Mage SR, 1 Artemia SR, 1 White Mage SR, 1 Time Mage R+ and sometimes I use 1 Red Mage SR or 1 Superstar SR.

I know that I don't continue to play this game for lack of time, I like this game especially for OST, but too complicated, the Japanese I don't find it a problem, just at the beginning I had trouble with the names of skills, weapons etc..
I have to thank you for the advice you have given to other players, that helped me to advance in the game, especially for the Time Mage.

I have the White Mage that has Counter (I figured because every time he was hit by a physical attack he counterattack), there is a way to transfer that skill to the Summoner? Because she suffers more damage from physical attacks compared to other, but 0 damage from magic attacks, I would try Raid Boss before leaving the game.

Quartz

Awards

Did we have any players working on Brage's rewards?

SaoriTsukiyaori

Pssshhhh. I honestly don't think any of us in this specific thread were looking forward to those Brage rewards....I know most certainly Brage going into KHX players were looking forward to them, though...</3 I really want the rewards to come soon...

I know it's going to be a bit, but dang it! WE DESERVE THEM!

Quartz

Awards

Y'know what's really funny? While I do want the avatar and SR+ medals, the reward i'm really looking forward to is the potions and ethers. :p

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Sorry guys, I will have to move this now that the campaign is over.

Go ahead with your discussions for those who are planning to continue playing this game.

If you ever need any translations on the limited events, just post a link or screenshot here and I will do it.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
And I've adjusted the OP for general-purpose use. Hello Final Fantasy fans!

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
So they permanently adjusted the time needed to level up shops...

Level 4 to 5 takes 45 minutes, and from 5 to 6 takes 1 hour...

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Yikes. I bet that translates to murder at high shop levels.

EDIT: Whoops, misread it, that's actually really good. o.0

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Eir explains how to unlock rewards in BDPB (won by playing KHX):

You need to check your SQEX Bridge message inbox. Everyone who took part in the campaign and completed any/all of the goals should find messages with serial codes in them, which you need to redeem first. Everyone who's been playing KHx should find three messages in your inbox.

For anyone who doesn't know how to get to the Serial Code section in BDPB, it's Options (top menu) > Serial Code > enter your code > redeem your prize from the Present Box.

You don't need to redeem anything for the BDPB prizes in KHx - you should have them as soon as you login!

Please note there is a deadline on redeeming the code, but it appears to be far away (April 30th). You have plenty of time, but don't miss out!

If you're looking for your rewards in KHX (won by playing BDPB), they should simply be in your prize box!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back