• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bravely Default: Praying Brage Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eir

Awards
Re: Bravely Default: Praying Brage - Crossover Campaign

Currently Rank 4, anyone know how to set up an exhibit for the Marketplace? Kinda confusing...

Never mind, got it. :)

Last edited:

Quartz

Awards

Hrm, I haven't gotten any more rank up missions yet. There must be something I need to do first. Still on Rank 2.

Awards

I just put a tunic for sell for 20 pq. Go fig xDD

Those marketplace missions are kinda annoying. The people selling stuff there like to rip us off bad. Took me a while to find something I could buy. I had the exhibit done before the buying one :p

Hrm, I haven't gotten any more rank up missions yet. There must be something I need to do first. Still on Rank 2.

The missions that require you to defeat a certain couple of monsters are only truly complete when you fill that location's bar to 100%. Perhaps that's one of those you haven't finished yet? Also don't forget to press the buton in front of your rank in the mission screen (the one on top of the trophy icons) to upgrade it.

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I just put a tunic for sell for 20 pq. Go fig xDD

Those marketplace missions are kinda annoying. The people selling stuff there like to rip us off bad. Took me a while to find something I could buy. I had the exhibit done before the buying one :p

I'm not at that mission yet, but couldn't those of us on the same server buy one another's things for pennies if we knew one another's screen names?

Awards

To be honest, I don't even know how that shop works. I just sold and bought something, and got the hell out of there.

By the way, be on the lookout for rank 4 missions. That rank has boss missions (actual bosses) and one of them is a huge SOB. Magic is also the only thing that connects with him, and as luck would have it my black magic job(s) is at level 1? Goddamit, game! -_-

(OMG STOP GOING AFTER MY SOLE WHITE MAGE YOU ASSHOLE!)

Eir

Awards

You mean Heinkel? Yeah, just fought him. Physical attacks do work, they just need to be strong enough to break through his high DEF. But he's also rather strong as well.

Rank 5 now, but need a break. This game a lot less fun and more tiring to play personally.

Quartz

Awards

The missions that require you to defeat a certain couple of monsters are only truly complete when you fill that location's bar to 100%. Perhaps that's one of those you haven't finished yet? Also don't forget to press the buton in front of your rank in the mission screen (the one on top of the trophy icons) to upgrade it.
Yeah as it happened, I needed to do an item one to get more. Right now i'm clearing all the areas, and worrying that i'm going to run out of whatever the green potions are.

This game a lot less fun and more tiring to play personally.
I agree, and that's a shame, since I adore Default and an looking forward to Second. The missions thus far are more tedious then I expected, especially this early on.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Thanks for the heads up on the bos. I probably do, but I'm not positive I even have the Black Mage asterix...

Awards

Ha, some ranks don't require you to do all of the missions, only the minimum they ask (so I could have avoided that battle altogether <.<)

There are a total of 12 missions in rank 4 but you need to complete 10. Some of them are tutorial missions so they are fast. Those missions have a symbol on top of them shaped like an arrow (in yellow and green).

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Great, thanks!

I have a feeling I would like this game if it were in English or if I had the time to come to grips with it. But as it is there's too much information I'm missing, even more than "usual" with KHX. KH is an art-driven game, which helps it overcome the language barrier. But BDPB has all the text of the RPGs it's emulating, so even though it's doing a better job of emulating them...

SaoriTsukiyaori

So, I cannot even figure out whether I am on a mission or not at the moment, and I did the temple quest.

Is there something I have to do to unlock the next one?

EDIT:

NEVER MIND! X/X GAH, THIS CRAP SUCKS.

....THE ARMOR IS WORTH IT, DAMN IT!!!

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

It seems to me that if you're on a mission, you can't accept a new mission of any kind (the top button on the mission select screen would be disabled). I'd take a screenshot but with my internet conditions right now, that's not ideal. :S It sounds like you're in the same state Quartz was in and I am in. Still don't know what to say about it.

SaoriTsukiyaori

It seems to me that if you're on a mission, you can't accept a new mission of any kind (the top button on the mission select screen would be disabled). I'd take a screenshot but with my internet conditions right now, that's not ideal. :S It sounds like you're in the same state Quartz was in and I am in. Still don't know what to say about it.

It was the quest that involved trying to get the one area to 100% complete. Turns out that you have to do a couple of the quests in the 3rd tab...>.< Buttfaces need to put that in the description!!!

Zero_Rock

Awards

Trying to find the goddamn ナルフム item but it seems impossible ¬¬

Eir

Awards

The third tab lets you cancel the mission that's active at the moment, so you can do something else or whatever. Just click it then click yes on the next bit.

Zero_Rock

Awards

...Aaaaaand a glitch happened to me, beware, if the materials don't appear to you even if you fight the entire world more than 3 times, you have to refresh the page, checked on the wikia, and it's true.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Once you get used to it, I guess it's not too bad. I wouldn't play it over Chi though, but at least it runs better on my laptop.

gnurtanio

Awards

i'm totally bored play this game.. it's really hard to grind material to make armor, magic and weapon. some tips for you guys (Maybe some of you already know it), try use Job medal (Silver/Gold) to get bandit job. once you get Bandit job, you can grind some material by stealing from enemies (Get 7AP to get Mug Skill) .. i already at rank 7.. once i hit rank 13 i'll stop play this game.. TOTALLY..

Eir

Awards

^ That's a pretty good tip, considering the amount of materials required for almost everything in this game.

Makes you wonder what the people who have been playing BD:pB all this time, and have just started playing KHx because of the campaign think of it? But I have to agree - BD:pB is nothing like Bravely Default. It's really dull and farming is a chore. And while I love the World Map theme, hearing it played on loop endlessly makes me want to play it even less. You can turn it off, but still a downer.

(Although, to be fair, BD has a loop of it's own that drags the game down.)

Almost to Rank 6 myself, but I dunno if I can keep going!

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

One thing I definitely like about this game is that the chat box is something Google Chrome can translate!

It's still brutal slow to load, though. :S I'm glad I'm past the intro video. Doesn't seem to need much loading once it's up but the setup, yeesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back