• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BRAND NEW KHI VID ON YOUTUBE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

soratherealdeal

I have made a vid that broadcasts KHI on youtube. please comment and rate. and please send it to all your friends. the reason why i want you to comment and rate it is because it can recieve an honor which could help people to find it much much easier. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow not to be harsh but, after watching that, I dont think I'd wanna check out KHI. Nice thought though. It was just really slow paced and boring.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Sorry to inform you, but I've seen a better vid for this place, except, it was on the wrong forum. (Future of Kingdom Hearts) It has pictures of the site, moves faster, but not too fast, and well, that's pretty much it.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
ok i really dont care what you put on there as long as we get the honor. i just dont care any more

...You realise there are no honors for the video anymore?

On the plus side, there are 66 comments (albeit most are spam or flames) and the average rating is 2 stars: nothing special (I'd say that's pretty lenient under the circumstances), and some poor person has actually taken it upon themselves to favourite it (though their motivation is probably more based on sympathy, lulz, or as a something to slit their wrists to).

Keep up the 'good' work. I'd like to see what your next project to "get the word out" about KHI is.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
YouTube-KingdomHeartsInsider.png

-my favorite one.
haha

good intention,
next time put more effort D:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Okay...
How should I put this without insulting you... I cant...
I have just wasted 2 minutes and 39 seconds of my life.
Next time you make a video advertising KHI try not to make it suck so much, ok?
The thought was sweet and all but the video was just horrible.

Back