• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Braig Scar Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad92

I don't think MX would go that close to Braig since he has the cross bow and could shoot him at any second. What if he got the scars as a surprise attack? I'm sure no one would go that close to Braig.

Bit it might be Ven because in the Jump Festa 2010 trailer, Braig (with scar) says "You mean this kid is a decent Keyblade weilder?!", so I'm guessing he's refering to Ven.

Well I think Braig would know who left a mark on his face.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I think the fact that Xigbar doesn't seem to know why Ven gives him the look that he does says a lot about who gave him the scars.

First off, it's not Ven - if it was, he wouldn't really be all to concerned about why Ven looks at him funny. (Because, y'know, that kind of thing isn't all that important in comparison to massive facial injuries)

Second, there's something about Braig that causes Ven to dislike him. And I think this implies, more than anything, that Terra did it. It makes a lot of sense that looking at obvious proof of Terra's dangerousness would rub Ven the wrong way... and that Braig would be confused as to what Ven's problem with him was.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
This thread is funny now that the game comes out if you want to know the truth PM me.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Same here, although I wonder what Xigbar thought when he first saw Roxas...
Xigbar also said: "Why do you always look at me like I drowned your goldfish?"

Lol im sure the first 8 members of the organization are retarded and didnt even notice Roxas looked like Ven. They were all just like "ohhh keyblade master" not "ooh shit hes alive". Dumasses

T

The Spoiler

I think Terra might have given them to him using darkness, scorching him... but thats just a theory, anything could happen. CloudStrifeSmile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back