• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Braig Scar Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas

Hello everyone. First off, I'd like to say Im new to khinsider (well not really, Ive just been to lazy to make an account, but then I saw I had already made an account 2 months ago).

Now, we all know how in the new trailer, it shows Braig with the eyepatch and scar. Now, most people think Terra might have done this, but I have something that might change alot of your minds.

Once again, Braig has the scar in the new trailer. However, in basically every picture, screenshot, and scan, he does not. Now bring your attention a part of an old scan.

5oh34m.png

Here is some of the translated text (according to KH Insider)

Braig

He's interested in Keyblades, and kidnaps Master Xehanort.

Now, we see Xehanort in cutscenes that are clearly toward the end of Birth By Sleep, meaning he obviously escaped. Now look at this.

Master_Xehanort__s_Keyblade_by_GunZcon.png

That above is MX's keyblade. Now, look at an image I created, which explains my theory.

wi3lau.png

(Sorry for horrible quality)

Now, if you dont already get it, this is my theory.

Braig captured MX (proof), and then MX somehow escaped (proof). Now sometime in between when Braig captured MX and MX escaped, they fought. And then, looking at how MX's keyblade and Braig's injuries fit so well, I have concluded that Master Xehanort gave Braig his scars.

Comments?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If anything I think Ven gave them to him. Why else would he despise Ven so much in Days?

H

Haxon

I made a thread with this theory months ago and got flamed... so uh, good luck.

Also Welcome to the Forums.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If anything I think Ven gave them to him. Why else would he despise Ven so much in Days?

Same here, although I wonder what Xigbar thought when he first saw Roxas...
Xigbar also said: "Why do you always look at me like I drowned your goldfish?"

Lonbilly

Awards
He doesnt despise Ven in Days. All he said was "Of all the faces, why do I look at hers and see yours?"

I dont really think that Xigbar despises Ven.

I could have sworn he said something about a goldfish, not that. :/ Either way, it seems like he sees it in an annoyed tone even though you can't hear him. It could be MX, but it may be Ven. h

Sora^Fan

Never thought of this but it seems really reasonable, MX escapes, Braig discovers him, the two get into a fight and gets wounded...and quite frankly, I think that MX is the only character that has the guts to cause those types of wounds..

Vanitas

I could have sworn he said something about a goldfish, not that. :/ Either way, it seems like he sees it in an annoyed tone even though you can't hear him. It could be MX, but it may be Ven. h

Yeah, he mentions, something about "staring at him like he has his goldfish(?)". But still, I dont see how he really despises Ven, even if he's annoyed. To me, Xigbar always seems like that.

Lonbilly

Awards
Even if Xigbar doesn't hate him, the fact that Ven must have given him an annoyed/angry face must mean something went down between them which may have even resulted in the injuries.

Vanitas

its a good theory never thought about MX doing that but i can image Ven doing that though

Well, I dont see how you cant see MX doing that. I mean he was just kidnapped for Captain Justice's sake. And then, how could you imagine ven doing that. The only way I could see him doing that is if Braig killed/raped his mother. Plus, his keyblade doesnt seem fit to give someone a scar and pop out an eyeball.

Oathkeeper2000

Well obviously Ven and Braig must have some sort of history that becomes revealed in Birth By Sleep. If Ven were the one to give Braig the scars on his face, that would explain why Xigbar see's Ven when Xion attacks him.

Trimms

Yeah I remember a thread like this, I think from Haxon?
I personally believe it but anything could happen.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Never thought of this but it seems really reasonable, MX escapes, Braig discovers him, the two get into a fight and gets wounded...and quite frankly, I think that MX is the only character that has the guts to cause those types of wounds..

Maybe, but then again, there's the fact that KH never displays keyblade to enemy contact with the teeth of a keyblade. If MX gave him that scar, I doubt MX gave him the scar, as it would go against Disney's "graphically-violent-free" policy.

XkeybladerXX

I don't think MX would go that close to Braig since he has the cross bow and could shoot him at any second. What if he got the scars as a surprise attack? I'm sure no one would go that close to Braig.

Bit it might be Ven because in the Jump Festa 2010 trailer, Braig (with scar) says "You mean this kid is a decent Keyblade weilder?!", so I'm guessing he's refering to Ven.

Last edited:

Vanitas

they just forgot to put the scar on him like they kept on changing aqua's amor.

Out of the question, the scar and eyepatch is way to noticeable to forget.

Maybe, but then again, there's the fact that KH never displays keyblade to enemy contact with the teeth of a keyblade. If MX gave him that scar, I doubt MX gave him the scar, as it would go against Disney's "graphically-violent-free" policy.

So what your saying is that its more probable that Braig just fell down the stairs while running with 2 pairs of scissors than my theory.

I don't think MX would go that close to Braig since he has the cross bow and could shoot him at any second. What if he got the scars as a surprise attack? I'm sure no one would go that close to Braig.

Well, Braig doesnt just carry his crossbows in his back pockets all the time. In the new Jump Festa Trailer, Braig doesnt have his crossbows with him.

Bit it might be Ven because in the Jump Festa 2010 trailer, Braig (with scar) says "You mean this kid is a decent Keyblade weilder?!", so I'm guessing he's refering to Ven.

That has nothing to do with Ven giving Braig his scars. Sorry, but it doesnt.

Sora^Fan

Well, how else would we know how he got the scar if we can't see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back