• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bosses you want in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'd really like a comeback of the KH1 optional bosses (kurt zisa, ice titan, phantom and sephiroth)!!! I loved them all.

Yep, I loved those bosses. But personally, I want a new batch of optional bosses that could match them.

And to DarkRoxasNobody: That would be fun.

And to NaminesNobody: I agree. It seems likely that'll happen.

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Yep. I really can't see Lady Tremain as KH villain material. I personally see her alittle bit below Lock, Shock and Barrel as far as Villains go. Evil goals, but not really a fight. To me, the LSB fights were more like mini games. Except for the one with the big Heartless cage in KH2. But the boss was the heartless, not LSB.
Have Maleficent give her dark powers and she'd be plenty capable of kicking our asses.

Theart

Awards
Have Maleficent give her dark powers and she'd be plenty capable of kicking our asses.

I'm aware of that option, its just that she doesn't seem like a boss. My guess is that there'll be another Unbirth boss, like the WheelMaster. Maybe a large white armor clad Unbirth?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That is just as likely. Remember though that we have three scenarios to get through and obviously three bosses. One is bound to be Lady Tremain in some form or another.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yep. I really can't see Lady Tremain as KH villain material. I personally see her alittle bit below Lock, Shock and Barrel as far as Villains go. Evil goals, but not really a fight. To me, the LSB fights were more like mini games. Except for the one with the big Heartless cage in KH2. But the boss was the heartless, not LSB.

Lady Tremain is an evil, evil woman. FAR above Lock, Shock, and Barrel.
When I said "negative force", I meant that she would orchestrate events against TAV. Like sending out Lucifer, locking Cinderella in her room, summoning Unbirths. Her daughters, on the other hand, could be like a LSB fight.

I'm aware of that option, its just that she doesn't seem like a boss. My guess is that there'll be another Unbirth boss, like the WheelMaster. Maybe a large white armor clad Unbirth?
We go to each world three times. At least once, she's going to have a rather large role, I hope. Whether that means being a boss or not. Queen of Hearts isn't boss material, yet we fight her. Neither was Clayton.

This, or have her steal the Fairy God Mother's wand.
She's done it before.

And if Ven is shrunk, and she's still big...

Theart

Awards
That is just as likely. Remember though that we have three scenarios to get through and obviously three bosses. One is bound to be Lady Tremain in some form or another.

True... but I never saw LT as a "villain" so much as an antagonist. Seriously, the worst she did in the movie was lock Cinderella in a room and have her daughters ruin a dress. In all seriousness, I feel Lucifer was more of a bad guy. And he's a boss. And it probably would be LT as a boss. But if they do have her as one, she better be kickass.

EDIT: Okay, what Raz suggested made sense. THAT would work. As would Maleficent.

However, Raz, I'd say Clayton was villain material. Seriously, he had a gun, he shot and killed Kerchak, he betrayed Tarzan, Jane and the Professor. He was a proper villain, IMO. But I can see what you mean with the Queen of Hearts.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
D

Deleted member 71005

Warrior of Light would be awesome to fight, so would Genesis from FFCC

Theart

Awards
YouTube - Cinderella-stepsisters spoil her dress

YouTube - Disney Villains - Lady Tremaine

Yeah, she's totally not a villain compared to the family cat. :/
I consider her up there--Maleficent, The Evil Queen, and Lady Tremain.

Well, I never really saw her up with the Evil Queen or Maleficent, but I will say this: If Square-Enix makes a good boss out of Lady Tremaine AND keep her characteristics in check, then I'll put her up there with Maleficent and the Evil Queen.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It makes me wonder, Divide&Conquer how you put LT down yet allow the Evil Queen in Snow White. She in a sense was less evil than Lady Tremain.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Evil Queen would be a marvelous fight, though. >:3

Theart

Awards
It makes me wonder, Divide&Conquer how you put LT down yet allow the Evil Queen in Snow White. She in a sense was less evil than Lady Tremain.

Well, its more on the perspective of a capable boss fight in the game for me for one thing. After all, the Evil Queen could use her magic like Ursula in KH1.

But seriously though, which is more evil: Destroying a dress OR Trying to kill somebody? Its just where I stand on the matter.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Evil Queen would be a marvelous fight, though. >:3
This for sure. Hopefully we fight her normally and not the hag. That one would not go down so well...
But seriously though, which is more evil: Destroying a dress OR Trying to kill somebody? Its just where I stand on the matter.
Well that's not really all Lady Tremain does. In more ways than one Cinderella was already dead at the beginning of the movie. The Evil queen was just jealous and decided to hire someone to kill her and then when that failed she decided to be humane about it and poison her. What's that all about?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
This for sure. Hopefully we fight her normally and not the hag. That one would not go down so well...

Both, perhaps? Aqua is in her castle at one point, she could fight her as the Queen, then.
And... after Snow White is poisoned and the Queen is in Hag form, then we can fight her again and she'll fall off the cliff to her doom. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back