• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bosses you want in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
This for sure. Hopefully we fight her normally and not the hag. That one would not go down so well...

Well that's not really all Lady Tremain does. In more ways than one Cinderella was already dead at the beginning of the movie. The Evil queen was just jealous and decided to hire someone to kill her and then when that failed she decided to be humane about it and poison her. What's that all about?

LT was a bitch to her, yes, but seriously did LT ever attempt to take another human being's life? I'm not saying LT is innocent, because she was cruel, but to me IMO, the Evil Queen was worse.

Its all just different viewpoints and how one looks at things.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Both, perhaps? Aqua is in her castle at one point, she could fight her as the Queen, then.
And... after Snow White is poisoned and the Queen is in Hag form, then we can fight her again and she'll fall off the cliff to her doom. ;D
That's what I was thinking. One fights her in the castle, one gets the mirror, and one gets the hag hopefully with an Unbirth ally or some magical dark powers. That one wouldn't be much of a fight otherwise, but her falling off a cliff should be a definate. XD

LT was a bitch to her, yes, but seriously did LT ever attempt to take another human being's life? I'm not saying LT is innocent, because she was cruel, but to me IMO, the Evil Queen was worse.

Its all just different viewpoints and how one looks at things.
LT didn't kill Cinderella because she didn't need to at least not until the movie got going, but then she couldn't because people would have noticed. Besides breaking someone mentally and emotionally is worse than just killing them to me, but yeah I guess it's all about the way you see it.

Apollo

Silver Member
Have Vincent Valentine pop up somewhere.

thumbnail.aspx

Mwahahaha

Won't happen.

The Evil Queen/The Old Hag and her Mirror.
The Titans and the Cyclops.
Lady Tremain and the Ugly Stepsisters (perhaps not as a boss so much as a negative force).

I like all of these, I was gong to say the Titans! xD

I second this. I want Vincent to appear in some shape or form

He already did. Cloud's outfit in KH1

Yeah, Barrett would be cool. Maybe Kadj, Yazoo, and Loz also. One for each. Terra vs. Kadaj. Ven vs. Yazoo. And Aqua vs. Loz.

What would be the point?

Does anyone else think that for Ven/Aqua Terra might be a boss? Idk i just have a feeling they're going to fight at one point in the game

I agree, and hope they do fight each other at some point.

I think it would be cool if you could fight Zack from FFCC cause at this point he still has to be alive right?

That would be stupid. The Final Fantasy timeline isn't relevent to KH's.

Angeal would be a wicked boss fight.

No

Evil Queen would be a marvelous fight, though. >:3

>:O I was going to say that one too! I would like to see more bad ass bosses like Kurt Zisa.

metalfreeky

That would be cool but he isn't really a villain. If your looking for someone with a Buster Sword to fight, fight Angeal instead. Those Jenova cell things turned him evil.

Yeah i guess your right but i could also imagine having him as an ally while you go through and fight angeal, sephiroth, and genesis. That would be a great series fo fights.

Theart

Awards
That's what I was thinking. One fights her in the castle, one gets the mirror, and one gets the hag hopefully with an Unbirth ally or some magical dark powers. That one wouldn't be much of a fight otherwise, but her falling off a cliff should be a definate. XD

LT didn't kill Cinderella because she didn't need to at least not until the movie got going, but then she couldn't because people would have noticed. Besides breaking someone mentally and emotionally is worse than just killing them to me, but yeah I guess it's all about the way you see it.

Glad that's done with then! I hope.

But yeah, I think that'll probably be the case: Mirror (My bet is that its Aqua), the Evil Queen and then the Hag.

Theart

Awards
Imagine Ven's face, being around Disney characters for to long can scar a kid

Yep. That's the point. Well that and I think it'd be a little too much if we got to beat up an old lady as Terra. Seriously, imagine seeing a dude like Terra just beating up some random old lady. Ven makes more sense to me.

Apollo

Silver Member
Stop with the Final Fantasy shit bosses, especially from Crisis Core.

The Horned King form the Black Cauldron.

WDCATH6.jpg

Honestly Crisis Core was a good game, but you people need to get over it.

That thing looks pretty badass, I wouldn't mind fighting it.

Theart

Awards
Honestly Crisis Core was a good game, but you people need to get over it.

That thing looks pretty badass, I wouldn't mind fighting it.
Yep, I agree the Horned King would be an awesome fight. Imagine fighting an army of Cauldron Born! I can see it now: "WHY WON'T THIS ZOMBIES DIE?!" lol

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Yep. That's the point. Well that and I think it'd be a little too much if we got to beat up an old lady as Terra. Seriously, imagine seeing a dude like Terra just beating up some random old lady. Ven makes more sense to me.
Well to me it makes more sense with Ven and Terra's character. Ven would likely be chillin with the dwarves and Snow White and would be there when the queen was trying to poison Snow White while Terra and Aqua would be off at the castle getting to the bottom of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back