• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bosses you want in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Really? I always thought they were property of Tetsuya Nomura and Square - Enix. But this would explain that KH V - Cast game from a while back.

Nope. All "original" characters are Disney characters.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I prefer the Disney content over the Square content too, however Kingdom Hearts is a combination of Disney material and Final Fantasy material.

I believe people are truly stupid for pretending to like Kingdom Hearts, and then attempting to force either the Disney content or the Final Fantasy content out of the series. If they aren't both present, then the series completely loses it's purpose.

Also, fans don't neccessarilly like KH for the characters or the worlds; but for the plot, story, and such elements.

This. We need more bosses like this. This is what we could have had in KH2 if they didn't scrape the King plan. It would have helped the game somewhat. We need epic boss battles. Not easy pushovers that are supposed to "appear to be epic", but a real massive and epic battle that would be rememberable in a good way.

The final battle was stupid. Thrust into the realm of nothingness just like that, slicing buildings in haf, cool. It happens in about five seconds though so you can savor the coolness that may have. Then, yes let's suddenly start flying and jumping super high to blow up the dragon's...engines, kay. Xemnas does need his engine to take over the universe after all. And then blow up the power core thing; Xemnas decided that being a god requires machinery or something. Then he's a knight, and you fight ihm like three times like that. Wooo. Then the super boring flying part that's like 3D Galaga and then it's done. Fucking dumb.

I think the Dragon was a really BAD choice to make over the King. We waited FOUR years. Surely, they could have made that boss fight work with all the time they took to make the game.

You didn't have to work hard for anything in this game.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
The final battle was stupid. Thrust into the realm of nothingness just like that, slicing buildings in haf, cool. It happens in about five seconds though so you can savor the coolness that may have. Then, yes let's suddenly start flying and jumping super high to blow up the dragon's...engines, kay. Xemnas does need his engine to take over the universe after all. And then blow up the power core thing; Xemnas decided that being a god requires machinery or something. Then he's a knight, and you fight ihm like three times like that. Wooo. Then the super boring flying part that's like 3D Galaga and then it's done. Fucking dumb.

You didn't have to work hard for anything in this game.

I know! They practically goofed off for four years and gave us a mediocre game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back