• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss help...Olympus Coliseum: Zack battle 2 [Terra:Proud]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youniquee

Awards
Hey..
I'm pretty sure I saw a thread with boss fight advice but I can't find it now...so sorry if I posted here.
Erm..yeah. This guy is a b*tch! Incase my title wasn't clear, it's the Zack battle that Hades is controlling him and he's been taken over by darkness.

I know how to dodge his like 10 hit combo that basically kills you but my reaction time is too slow to do the Shotlock command on time.. and he ends up killing me the second time he does it...
Has anyone got any advice for me?
Thanks! :)
And btw, I have watched every video with this battle on YT and I still can't beat him.

Stars

リク
I actually find that Shotlock is the best way for me to beat "Dark Zack " , as Terra is slow in movement and shotlock will be advantage to escape Zack's skills. Other than that, you can try Sonic Blade :)

Crystal

Silver Member
^True. I using shotlock to avoid his crazy combo attack, it's not necessary to max up the shotlock, but at least deal some damage on Zack.

Youniquee

Awards
I actually find that Shotlock is the best way for me to beat "Dark Zack " , as Terra is slow in movement and shotlock will be advantage to escape Zack's skills. Other than that, you can try Sonic Blade :)
What's sonic blade ^^;?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
An attack command that lets you dash around the field with keyblade pointing forward impaling opponents repeatedly by continually smashing triangle...it even stuns the Iron Imprisoner so it'll may work agains Zack too.

You can combine an Air Slide and Blitz-command or a Thunder Surge and Fire Dash to get it.
Since you play Terra you can also use Dark Haze and Blitz to meld it.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
of course there is there is always the Aqua D-link option as well, if you have both Abilities unlocked, she can bring you back once if you're D-linked to her... I found her to be extremely useful in that battle...

Youniquee

Awards
Thanks everyone, but I did it now! *pumpsfistinair*
Any mod can close this thread now :)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
inb4closing
I find that just having a Shotlock command doesn't do that much good. Pick ones that don't use projectiles and instead send you flying across the plain. Dodge and damage at the same time. Granted, find the one with the highest hit count, and level it up like woah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back