• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss Cards??!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dandydsn

I got through castle oblivion and realized HEY i do not have a #1 Blue enemy card to open the final door and the enemys i seem to face arn't dropping them anymore.... will i ever beat the game!?

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
what i would is go to traverse town and start fighting like crazy and getting tons of cards your bond to get a #1 card

Dexel

Beyond hope
You'll just have to keep fighting, and fighting, and fighting...

Or, if you're lucky, you'll get it soon.

If not...a lot of work ahead of you.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
just keep fighting heartless. i suggest lower worlds like traverse town or wonderland. but still even the highest and hardest worlds will have low cards.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
a boss card to open the final door? i always get boss cards (heartless emblem sign on it) after when i enter some room with a small cutscene. (well... in re:chain of memories but i'm not sure)

oh... not boss cards you mean blue cards right? =/ sorry i was confused by the name of your thread. you should be able to get #1 blue cards by defeating monsters. keep trying and you'll find it.

dandydsn

yeah it's hopeless... i think the game ran out of cards because even after i go back to different worlds the battles don't drop any cards....

cloudscourge

Not sure, never been good with suroundings, or map
not sure but if you can't collect any more map cards i think it's because you've got too many with you at the moment.
After I get a whole lot of them I usually have to go back and reopen doors like premium, moogle, or save doors, that way I can get rid of cards i don't need. Then i'm able to get more.
I've always been able to collect the same amount i got rid of so I think theres a limit on how many you can carry.

If this doesn't help, then sorry. Like i said not sure if this is right.

can anyone confirm this???

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
not sure but if you can't collect any more map cards i think it's because you've got too many with you at the moment.
After I get a whole lot of them I usually have to go back and reopen doors like premium, moogle, or save doors, that way I can get rid of cards i don't need. Then i'm able to get more.
I've always been able to collect the same amount i got rid of so I think theres a limit on how many you can carry.

If this doesn't help, then sorry. Like i said not sure if this is right.

can anyone confirm this???

Yes, you can only have 99 map cards at a time.
Press Start > Map Cards > Top Right "Map Cards: X/99"

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Oooo, map cards! Yeah, either get rid of some by continuously going to doors and reopening them, or... no, thats the only way lol

Kinokan

what i would do is if you have card you dont need get rid of them and go to a place where there are lots of blues i think there are some in Destiny Islands

Twilight_Path

You know you can delete room cards you don't want, right?
Menu>room cards>select card>delete>yes
This helped me tons when I needed different cards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back