• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boondocks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obito

Awards
I disagree the 2nd season was shorter but The episodes were funnier.(Stinkmeaner returns & Ballin') Most of the jokes in the 2nd season had more "black jokes". I watch the boondocks every day and Riley is funnier in the 1st but grandad is funier in the 2nd.Riley only had his nigga you gay moments lol in the 1st season.

A

Azrael

So Anyone Watch the Boondocks here i Personally think its the funniest show on adult Swim
boondocks.jpg

Fuck yeah.

Best show on Adult Swim that's non-anime.

Second season pwned, first season didn't give me that buzz on me though...

Thugnificent diss video on Granddad...funniest shitz ever.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
hell yeah I love this show one of the better shows on Adult Swim next to ATHF

Obito

Awards
What the? What is that>?

ATHF Aqua Team hunger force.On another note i watched riley get his ass kicked too many times.Riley needs to learn how to fight.(EX Butch Magnis,Huey)

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Season 1 was way better, but season 2 was still great. Which is proof of how epic season 1 was.
"Huey, I need you to find the real killer by tonight!"
"Nigga, I'm 12!!!"

I loved that episode and the one in season 2 where Riley plays basketball. All handles, no shot. XD

SilentAssassin

show was a classic, i would watch this with family guy and ATHF late at night on adult swim and season 1 is the best, the episodes with Ed Wuncler riley and Rummy were funny as hell

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
this show is byfar one of the best shows on adult swim that i have ever watched, the fact that huey is the serious one, and the grandpa always bad mouth's them..classical family moment..lol

A

Azrael

ATHF Aqua Team hunger force.On another note i watched riley get his ass kicked too many times.Riley needs to learn how to fight.(EX Butch Magnis,Huey)

He is the Boondocks version of Jimmy Hopkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back