• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boondocks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BDQ

Living in the Present, Thinking About the Past and
So Anyone Watch the Boondocks here i Personally think its the funniest show on adult Swim
boondocks.jpg

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Its not funnier than Family Guy, but I like it. The voice cast is great, but the newer episodes seemed less funny than the first season.

Obito

Awards
Best show on Adult swim.I miss when it used to come on weekdays but at 12:30am and then 4:30am.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
lol i saw the martin luther king episode and i died of laughter xD

Thats probably the best episode ever.

Iv only caught a glance of season 2 and i have to say it seems like there trying way to hard.

I havent seen this show in forever though. It comes on to late for my own good and i think its only one like Monday nights.

No thank you Adult Swim.

Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
First season was great, but the second was just rather blah. It had its moments but I think the first season was just pure hilarious.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Never seen it, cause I have no idea when its on. I usually fall asleep after Family Guy ends

Apollo

Silver Member
I think it can be very funny, but there are some parts where I just want to shoot the tv.*cough*Season 2*cough*

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah i cant stand season 2.

I mean season one they tried to kidnap Oprah. That shit was amazing.

That and Martin Luther King was still alive. Fuckin BET disbanned i was like "what the fuck"

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I liked the first half of Season One. The later half seemed stupid as did Season Two. Neither of them had a purpose. Season II = Fail. I hope Season III is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back