• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

boo-hoo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

terra116

I've heard rumors that kh3 won't come out for another three years!:cursing:Luckily there will be three new kingdom hearts games in the meantime.:thumbsup:They are of the following:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts Coded.

Saokai 空

Just be patient and it won't seem as long as you think. Rumors are rumors anyways. Tetsuyu Nomura hasn't even confirmed a Release Date yet. It that was said is that they're working on the Kingdom Hearts III Storyline. So what you heard was probably just probably an estimate.

Also, when the three new Kingdom Hearts Games come out, we'll be plenty busy ^_^

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I've heard rumors that kh3 won't come out for another three years!Luckily there will be three new kingdom hearts games in the meantime.They are of the following:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts Coded.

The three new games are old news. Lol. Not much to be learned from this thread.

There isn't a release date or even a real confirmation for the development of the game, as far as I know.
I wouldn't be surprised if its longer than three years though, to be honest.

Xarhas

Yeah, I'm also kinda sad about KH3 not coming out for a while. But, as said before me, we still have the 3 new games to look forward to.:) Especially BBS!

MizuHikari

Website
mizuhikari.deviantart.com
3 years may sound like a long time but it'll pass by like that (snaps fingers).
Besides, we wouldn't want TOO many KH games coming out around the same time otherwise, that's the end of the KH story. Waiting will just make KH3 even better when it is finally released to everyone.
Also, welcome to the forums! :) I hope you have fun here!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Let's just say that the KH3 game are in the process of being made and it takes awhile with all the other games being developed and such. It can't come out until then or whenever it's done being process. It takes time.

Gabo

Let's just say that the KH3 game are in the process of being made and it takes awhile with all the other games being developed and such. It can't come out until then or whenever it's done being process. It takes time.

Its not in the process of being made, as far as I know. The members of the team are working on another project, I thought.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
They are working on FFXIII and FFVXIII. It has been stated before that is what befalls of their working on. After those two, they will most likely be ready to start on KH3........

Gabo

3 years ain't much AT ALL

i have lots of games to play for 3 years

to name a few.
FFXIII
FFVersusXIII
Infamous
and other games.....

When you're a senior in high school, yes.
Three years is a alot. Lol. I'll be deep into college by the time KH3 comes out, definitely.
So yeah. It does seem like a lot to me.

You need a lot of games though to keep yourself occupied that long.
Average 1 game a month *which isn't even that much* times 36 months...

Do the math. That's a whole lotta games you need to occupy yourself.
Though I know you could playthrough some games over again, but you can only do that so many times..
xD

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
shoot, forgot bout my really life... i was only thinking bout my gaming life.... thanks for reminding me, AsYrsGoBy.....

but by the time KH3 is out, i might dislike disney even more, i think enought to not buy KH3......

Gabo

shoot, forgot bout my really life... i was only thinking bout my gaming life.... thanks for reminding me, AsYrsGoBy.....
pfft.
you might want to remember your real life a little more often. xD

but by the time KH3 is out, i might dislike disney even more, i think enought to not buy KH3......
Eh. I have a tendency to ignore the Disney aspects of the game. I don't look at it that I'm playing with characters from little kid's shows.
The only worlds I have difficulty getting over were the Little Mermaid in Kh2 and Winnie the Pooh in both. You really can't get a way with playing those levels and not being forced to acknowledge how kiddy it is.
I like KH though, so I'll try and see it through to the end.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Thats not too good, now is it? And ar you 100% sure? Im only going to beileve if monkey confirms it.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
......So is there really anymore need for this thread? It won't be coming out for a while.....there's nothing be worked on it at the moment.......

EDIT: Yes, it was in the wrong thread....*sigh*

Last edited:

Gabo

The cover is fake......so is there really anymore need for this thread? Soon it'll be spammin' outta control......
Did u post this in the wrong thread?
This thread is about the release of KH3.

Thats not too good, now is it? And ar you 100% sure? Im only going to beileve if monkey confirms it.
Its pretty much common sense it'll be the minimum of two years before they are able to complete KH3. They haven't even begun it yet. They have other projects to finish first, and we don't know if they're immediately moving on to KH afterwards.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i should think about my real life more.....

and i think same here AsYrs....

if im still a gamer when i older, i will play KH3, and ignore the stupid disney

dude, you'll only be like F'n 17 when the game has any announcements.

and as far as disney, what idiot hates disney, and plays a game mostly based on it

that negative rep is definitely their for a reason

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I've heard rumors that kh3 won't come out for another three years!:cursing:

I've also heard that this forum is having an obvious epidemic!

Luckily there will be three new kingdom hearts games in the meantime.:thumbsup:They are of the following:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts Coded.

Yeah....that's kinda why KH3 isn't coming so soon....

This thread was completely pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back