• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
uuuuhhhh thanks but im getting warnings that site isnt safe.... s1angrypple

Well it's always worked for me. I've been using that site for like a year or two now and nothing bad's ever happened. There's just the problem of a occasional pop up, but nothing ever happens.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Well it's always worked for me. I've been using that site for like a year or two now and nothing bad's ever happened. There's just the problem of a occasional pop up, but nothing ever happens.
i see i see. i think its my gayass anti-virus AVG s1eyeballs

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I know exactly what episode you're talking about. ^^ Just curious, what don't you like about it?

Nothing. It just never grew on me. When it comes to crime show dramas or whatever you want to call them, I prefer Case Closed and Law & Order every now and then.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
my fav episode >_<
hmmmmmmmmm
i cant say DX

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I think my favorite was where they found that guy dead in that freezer/cooler thing.

Or was that CSI >.>

Bah, I forgot. But I think it was Bones.

NumberVIII

I think my favorite was where they found that guy dead in that freezer/cooler thing.

Or was that CSI >.>

Bah, I forgot. But I think it was Bones.

There's an episode where they find a girl in a refrigerator...? But I didn't think it was that great of an episode.

How about this: What do you guys think of Angela and Hodgins? Should they get back together or not? I absolutely think they should, they were so cute in seasons 2 and 3! I was really angry when they broke up, it was for the stupidest reason ever. D:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
There's an episode where they find a girl in a refrigerator...? But I didn't think it was that great of an episode.

How about this: What do you guys think of Angela and Hodgins? Should they get back together or not? I absolutely think they should, they were so cute in seasons 2 and 3! I was really angry when they broke up, it was for the stupidest reason ever. D:

YES. OMG they really need to get back together they broke over a BS reason anyway.

NumberVIII

YES. OMG they really need to get back together they broke over a BS reason anyway.

Right?!? They were so adorable, and one second they were crazy in love and gonna get MARRIED, and then the next Angela's all like "Idk if we can get married if we don't trust each other...kbye" and I was just sitting there like "...what? WHAT? NO! WTF!" It sucked. But now it looks like they're really close to getting back together, what with Angela's whole pregnancy scare thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back