• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boarding House *Remake*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Ed looked around his room and shruged as he jumped on to the bed. "This place gives me the creeps..." He muttered as he put some music on.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Ed walked out of his room, and slid down the stairs rail to the bottom floor. "Oh...hey..." He said to the few people which were there. "Eh...where's the bathroom? I need to look, normal."

((I decided that my character looks like my bottom sig, but messes with his looks to change to the top boy.))

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
((yes u sure can Setharoth! glad to have ya!))

"Umm....Yea I guess it is good to get away from everything when you have the chance. You don't talk much huh?" Sharon said to Jamie sweetly. She turned around and saw Ed, her jaw dropping. "Uh......I dunno...." she said quietly.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
"Oh....I don't know anything about this place either. And I guess I can make it my mission to get him to talk!" Sharon said cheerily, turning around and pointing at Jamie. She turned to the window when she heard someone come in and smiled. "Umm...Who are you?" Sharon asked curiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back