• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boarding House *Remake*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
"So what's there to do in this house? It seems very adventurous, if you know how to find the adventure." Sharon said cheerily, finishing her piece of candy and getting up off of the couch. She heard someone arrive outside the Boarding House door. She looked at the door curiously and walked over to it, looking through the tiny peep hole and seeing that there was a girl there. Sharon opened the door and saw that it was Kiara. "Hello! Who are you?" she asked sweetly.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
"Well you're welcome here! I don't mind having you here. You sure seem like a nice guy to me!" Sharon said cheerily, slowly backing away from him because she was too close. She stopped backing up when she was a distance of four feet away from him. Sharon didn't hate him or anything, she was just nervous around guys.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: uh.....can I join......

Name : Jayx
Appearance : see avatar without flowers, also instead wears black and orange vest/hoodie, grey shorts, a yellow belt, black fingerless gloves. and orange goggles on her forehead or around her neck.
Weapon : a stuffed animal it's powers unknown at this point and a mirror with mysterious powers.

~Life~

The old member
ooc: Yes you can still join. This thread is pretty dead. I admit. Steve came and messed it up. Now he doesnt even get on now.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: oh that sucks. well I'll try to save it then.

*Jayx stared at her suit case, then at the bording house that was in front of her. she looked at it nervously. well, here goes nothin...I guess she thought.*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back