• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boarding House *Remake*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( nice entrance >.<))

Ed walked into the building, slowly but surely. "Now...i need a room...right?" He muttered to himself as he walked up the stairs, to his room which was marked with a "6". "This must be mine...." He muttered as he walked in. "Seems cool..."

((There are rooms right?))

~Life~

The old member
Princess Sakura said:
(( Hey..... I WILL NOT tolerate double-posts! XD lol ))
((I fixed it!
lol.
Guys stop posting in c. We do need to wait for Jen. Ill fill everyone in

She im me and told me she wanted to remake BH. I said sequal? She said ok. So anyway, i created the Bh years and years ago....blabla bla and emily*DS on old Bh* Was there became good friend, an angel steve was it and became Josh's good friend, He died Emily live and i was thought to die. Now. Emily had a daughter before she died and that daughter had a daughter and that daughter had a son and a daughter.Sharon and she had a brother. AJ. Now i heard other kids were there but long lost. Now Josh left everything to emily, emily died and passed Bh down. Now Sharon and AJ own the Bh. but Josh comes back and stuff, and jen says she has plans and stuuf so yeah. Thats the 411.

Last edited:

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
(( okay ))

Malina then heard a light knock on the large door as she sat peacefully on the white furnished couch. She then walked towards the door with her headphones on, listening to 'Breaking the Habit'. "Um.... Hello..." She said to him quietly as she lowered the headphones from her ears, and onto her neck.

~Life~

The old member
*Josh stepped in*
Its just like i remember...*he said quietly.
Where is emily?

Last edited:

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
(( Gawd.. not the stars... >_< please don't use these: *))

(( They annoy me to no end >_< ))

Malina just let Josh pass her as she then took a deep breath, then continued to listen to her song as she then slowly walked back to the couch. She started to humm the tune of the song aloud as she sat there while looking out the glass-stained windows. It was bright and early in the morning, and the sun was just rising into the orange-lit sky.

~Life~

The old member
Princess Sakura said:
(( Gawd.. not the stars... >_< please don't use these: *))

(( They annoy me to no end >_< ))

Malina just let Josh pass her as she then took a deep breath, then continued to listen to her song as she then slowly walked back to the couch. She started to humm the tune of the song aloud as she sat there while looking out the glass-stained windows. It was bright and early in the morning, and the sun was just rising into the orange-lit sky.
((lol, ok i will try not to use them))
Josh gazed at the house. "It has been a long time." He said quietly to himself.
"Where is Emily?" He repeated. "Who are you?"

Joy

Bronze Member
Name : Brian
Appearance :

Weapon : knife

Bio : He was beat by his mother when he was younger, his father had no clue of this and he had to act like everything was ok. Until he turned older and hit her back, she called the police and he told everything that his mother did to him.S he was thrown in jail, then his father lived great unil his father died in a car crash. he never had any friends either.

Personality: Aoto loves cats, if he see's any he makes sure they're ok. He want to have friends, and a lot of them. He is very outgoing but at times is very withdrawled.
(Alright there)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian walked up to the house looking at it.
Why did I have to come here?" he thought sighing, he walked into the house. Looking around

Last edited:

~Life~

The old member
Bao_Miaura said:
Bao walked out and saw Josh. She froze for a second and looked at him. "Josh...is that...you?"
Josh looked at the girl. His eyes winded. ((Boa was the girl Josh liked and stuff lol))
"Um...yes it is i. Were is emily?"

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OOC: Don't froget the legendary Zato.

Name : Kai Drugar
Appearance :
guys69.jpg

Weapon : Zanbato (Same sword from Kenshin.) and He can become the mighty Demon Alucard.
Bio : none

S

Stex

Name : Steve
Appearance : see link
Weapon : see link
May good be with ya'll

~Life~

The old member
Stex said:
Name : Steve
Appearance : see link
Weapon : see link
May good be with ya'll
((OMG its really u!!!!!!! WHAT IS UP>?????))

S

Stex

Ooc: ...

A boy walked though the field followed by a young lady in all fellow with long blode hair, he held a sword and did not leave his grip go loose even for a second. "Are you sure this is the place your highness." The boys voice was strong.

"I'm sure!"

~Life~

The old member
((..., THATS ALL? Its me ~Life~ I came back because i gots a new computer. Its me JOSH!!! DO you not remember me?????? We ust ta be Rp friends....hell? ;_;))

S

Stex

The boy stopped and looked around sheathing his sword. "Five minutes here and I don't like the place princess. You sure this is were the war was. I mean come on not a soul in sight kinda creepy.." He implied, He looked around once more and stood still, feet shoulder width apart and hands behind his back (Like the Unknown in the trailer)

The princess stopped and didn't move, "I..I, I'm not sure.." She sobbed, The boy shot around to her side and comforted her.

"Oh don't worry I'm not angry and neither is anyone else. It just looks like we will have to go to the next world. Don't cry Kiari remeber you have to get back to Sora soon!"

~Life~

The old member
Josh walked over and sat on a chair. He closed his eyes and did what he did best. Think. He thought long and hard about all that happened. the thing he rembered was Emily screaming Steve vanishing and him bewing sucked into a dark portal. He rembered the place cause his friend steve was once there. He also thought of the love of his life Boa and how she was standing right before him. How long had it been. How long was he locked up. Why is he back? Where is emily? Was she dead? Questions filled his brain nonstop until he lured himself into sleep.

Joy

Bronze Member
Brian walked over to Josh
"Sorry for interupting, but what is this place exactly.?" he asked

~Life~

The old member
Time said:
Brian walked over to Josh
"Sorry for interupting, but what is this place exactly.?" he asked
Josh awoke from his sleep. "Well this is the Bh, boarding House, its just a place to stay and talk and sleep and live. Pick a room i guess. I am, or, was , the owner. Emily is now the owner, and i cant find her at the moment. Pick a room"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back