• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blu Ray winning so much so...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
Sony's Blu Ray is now winning the DVD gen-war by a 2-1 margin. This is so effective now all major movie producers are making movies for Blu Ray ( some exclusivly or also on regular DVD). This margin is also so huge that Microsoft has made possible plans to add a Blu Ray player to the 360 and make the new 360 ( 120 GB version) soon to be realeased might have it as an extra or they would put it as an extra on any other system they had out at the time. What about that. I knew the Blu Ray would win.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
It's way to early to tell whos will win in HD-DVD and Blu-Ray. This war is far form over.

Plus it wont matter who wins in 3-5 years. You will be downloading movies, to you're harddrive form Marketplace, Sony Online or form something else.

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
Even if that is true what deos matter is what format those downloads are in and their provider ( Blu Ray). Dot and your point is yes far off and we are not talking about the PS3 stuff stay on topic or leave.

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
the hell are you talking about? of course it'll be HD, everybody but the wii is focusing on graphics. my point is that 360 wont be using blue-ray

You said DVD though not HD-DVD say what you are thinking. Also no stuff about the Wii or other consoles we are talking about the Blu Ray and the chance of it going on the 360. Stay on topic of LEAVE.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Pepsi, I hate you.

[OnTopic] Microsoft is probably not going to migrate over to Blu-Ray until the next Xbox. If they upgrade to HD-DVD (Which, I assume, shall happen), then that'll be good enough for now. I believe that the games on the 360 are DVD, right? Look at Gears Of War. It's better than most (CURRENT) PS3 Games. And then all of the dual-platform games look (to an extent) on par with one another.

Just going to show that Microsoft doesn't need to go to Blu-Ray yet. Sooner or later, yes. But not right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back