• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bloody Monday

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
bb20p.jpg

Really, it can lol.

After a mysterious virus kills off a segment of the Russian population, Fujimaru has been recruited by the PSST (based on the Public Security Intelligence Agency)[2] to find out what happened in Russia when Third-I PSST agents had recovered an unknown memory stick containing files of the incident.

With his father accused of murdering his superior, Fujimaru is driven by the quest to find out the truth behind Bloody Monday.

Manga Fox: Read Free Manga Online!
Read Free Manga Online at One Manga. Online manga scans reader.
Mangafox sometimes get it faster.

Pretty good series. Its got a Death Note feel to it in a way.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Oh, I've seen this being updated quite a bit on onemanga but never picked it up.

Might give it a read.

afrobutt

Silver Member
read up to chapter 3, so far it seems like quite the manga

i imagine the action picks up to be more than "oh no! don't worry i can hax. :D"

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
The story plays out to be really complicated. But it is still incredibly addictive. Albeit full of blood. You'll see what I mean very quickly.

But Otaya is really really awesome. He is so much cooler than Falcon.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well i read the first 7 chapters and I like it and will continue reading it, but my main problem was how the made the main character pretty much trust everyone around him right away.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
So it ended, but the way it ended makes me think they could be thinking of a spin off. Either with J as the lead character or Falcon and J squaring off again for something else.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yeah. Although I'm disappointed with the fact that there are only 96 chapters. There had been much more potential to give us a longer story. Falcon in the end still had rather limited purpose towards the end.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I need to finish this series, I keep not finding time to read it or when I do I get sidetracked by reading another series and then lose motivation.

I'm about half way through currently.

Must.
Finish.
Now.

cloudxxzach

I thought about reading this... with Halloween around the corner been in the mood for something scary. Is this scary??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back