• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BLOOD+ (Blood Plus)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Oh my gosh I LOVE this anime! My friends don't watch it, which I slap them for! The only thing I hate about it is waiting for the next episode to come on again the next Saturday! XD

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
Wait who's Kaori? And who dies?

isnt kaori saya's friend? O: and i think
Spoiler Spoiler Show

and the rest of the ending partially sucked =.=

Azazel

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Vincentre

Somewhere outside of the Village Hidden in the Ele
Website
www.xanga.com
Well it's an 'alright' series, but I wouldn't watch it for any serious reasons. It's basically one GIANT spree of episodes that don't really have anything to do with the movie, Blood: The Last Vampire.

Character development was not as great as the movie's, but it was decent. Riku was ew and Kai was angst-reborn. He was a pessimist who only worried about Saya and her things. Hagi...well...blarg.

Then again, what do you call a series that was spawned based off of the original, yet it wasn't linked to it at the same time?

Crappy Saga?
No! You don't call it that!
You call it a Filler!

VitaminC

I like Blood its pretty good, even liked the so called boring episodes, but thats just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back