• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BLOOD+ (Blood Plus)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I heard of it,and it must be pretty good by what I heard,but haven't seen it yet

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
It's on [adult swim] (a.k.a. Cartoon Network at night) Saturdays at 12:30 am(eastern time). Right after Bleach.

It's a pretty good anime.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Blood Plus is boring for the first half. It's really not worth it unless you want to see Haji be all kinds of badass, and even then you have to sit through crap to get to those points.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I like it. Though I missed the episode on adult swim over the weekend, I think it's starting to get better from the points Cursed and Square Ninja mentioned.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
It gets much better later on when you meet Diva and learn more about Saya..
Still a little boring though,
Saya is a biggg puss in the first half or so.

Awards
Blood+ is a great anime that puts an interesting spin on 'vampires.' The story is really deep, yet like others mentioned, the first few episodes are boring as hell. Although, the series is getting much better now on Adult Swim. I highly recommend the series ^^

P.S. You should watch Bleach before it too...because Bleach is awesome ^^

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Simply watch it's predecessor; Blood: The Last Vampire. They're both "awesome" in the animation department because everything is flashy, and there's blood.
Plot wise, there's nothing there (in both). It doesn't get "much better" in the second half because everything is pointless. It's an action series for the latter half with some romance.

The series is also obscenely long.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I really got into the series. Yeah the first half of the series was kind boring but the last half was great. The ending really touched me. I love Haji.:mellow:

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Yeah, the first half of the series is pretty boring. The first part of episode 1 is the most action you'll get until somewhere around the middle of season 2.

The current episodes on [adult swim] have started to get good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back