• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Blinded (THIS IS THE LAST TIME I POST THIS!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I know nothing of phsycology... =(

But, my Baby-sitter took some phsycology classes...

ferretfrenzie

I still don't understand the storyline of that girl. Somthing about being good and bad, born after Ansem took control of Riku, I just don't get it! Why did she come to Destiney Islands and what was her goal? Long internet stories make it hard for me to understand...Can anyone please help me understand? PLEASE!!

rikuishot333

oook What was with the website it was down for like four days!! I couldn't take it! I can't wait intill the final chapter (you better make it good!) I don't want it to end though....:(

rikuishot333

WHy does the website keep not working??? If anyone knows tell me please!!! Post the last chapter soon can't wait

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Yah. It did that to me, too....>_<

Kaze: Yah, K_K was twitching for a full 4 days....-_-;

Sora: It was really freaky....>_>

Me: Must. Have. UPDATE!!! *spazzes**twitches* <_< >_>

Kaze & Sora: o_O

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kaze: NOOOOO!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!! *fetal position* >_<

Sora: What's his problem? o_O

Me:*shruggs* I dunno....-_-;

Sora:......Do you have short-term memory loss, K_K? @_@

Me: SURE DO!!! ^_^

Sora:...hmmm....figures...>_>

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
See Allana? Told you this place was crazy. (Crazy, Krazy....) The fact that I've had to lock Krazy in a cage before is proof enough.

I just copied all of your lists on your profile and let Debbie read them...we laughed our buts off. :p

Happy Independence Day! (For all my fellow Americans, at least. If not, then have a nice day anyway.)

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kaze: Today's Independence Day?!?! O_O.....K_K!!! Why didn't you tell me?!?!? >_<

Me: Cuz I knew you would want to blow things up with fireworks. >_>

Sora:*runs off to find fireworks* <_< >_>

Kaz:*fake gasp* K_K!! You know I would NEVER cause large explosions JUST for my enjoyment!! <_< >_>

Me: Riiiiiiiiiiiight.....-_-;

rikuishot333

Wow .... I no aren't those quotes hilariuos!!! I love them... I should put them up here if you guys want me too... :)

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
"Getting someone drunk while they're sleeping is not nice!"

Wow, nice addition to your 'stupid list' Allana. Jimmy and I couldn't help it, you just fell asleep and we were up for hours trying to put air in that stupid mattress because we were bored and then he was like, "Let's try and wake her up," and we were going to pull the pillows out from underneath you...Anyway, you're lucky we couldn't find any alcohal. :rolleyes: Btw, are you done adding those new qoutes on?

Yes! More chapters please! (s)

rikuishot333

Oh never mind... Hey Emma you want to see Dark Water sometime in the week of the 17-23??... I saw Hide and Seek with Jimmy very odd movie... not scary at all though... Well I hope the next chapter is up soon I can not wait to see what you have for us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back