• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Blinded (THIS IS THE LAST TIME I POST THIS!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I still don't understand who she is..

Can someone clarify it for me?

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Yeah. . .certain people pretty much nailed who she was a few pages back (you know who you are. . .). I can't believe I got away without responding to that one. :3

riku104 - When Riku allowed Ansem to take control of him, the good fear, the common sense of risk-taking, was overcome by Ansem's darkness, and Kairaishi was born. So, basically, she is Riku's fear personified. :)

rikuishot333

good chapter... it better not end soon... this is the only fic i have left... Kind of confusing but I finally get it...!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Darkened Heart said:
Yeah. . .certain people pretty much nailed who she was a few pages back (you know who you are. . .). I can't believe I got away without responding to that one. :3

riku104 - When Riku allowed Ansem to take control of him, the good fear, the common sense of risk-taking, was overcome by Ansem's darkness, and Kairaishi was born. So, basically, she is Riku's fear personified. :)

Thank you! ^_^

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Yea! I was right.

Aww, man, there goes the climax. All that's left is the resolution. And we all know what that means, boys and girls!

NO MORE BLINDED! :(

You better write more after this, Darkened Heart. I'm gonna need a good fic to replace this one.

Hey Yuna, haven't seen you around in a bit. Is it really that cold in Sydney? I'm gonna have to pack a lot of long pants with me.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
So you know something about psychology too? Hee hee. I just wrapped up my Psychology class in school.

Sundre (where I live) got fricking FLOODED OUT! They're not holding classes anymore, as far as I know, although I'll have to call the school in the morning to figure that out. But exams are still on. . .Sadly enough.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
We have our LOTE finals today. Blah. But I'll be home at 11:30. :D Only two more days, and then it's valete to everything I've grown used to for three years, 'cause the HS is the next stop. *cringes at the sight of the abnormally huge and ominous building*

Psychology? I love it. I can't take it till I'm a senior in HS. *grumbles about administration* But I bought a college textbook on psychology for a dollar at a garage sale. :p Now I know way too much.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Yeah, so do I. I'm fricking convinced that I have paranoid schizphrenia now. . .<< So I've been bugging to get an assessment from a shrink.

Anywho. Chapter 12 soon, and, thanks to the incessant bugging of fans, a sequel fic, Unspeakable, this time featuring Kairi, will be released soon after Chapter 12.

rikuishot333

I have posted in awhile not since like....... I dont no well w/e guardian of hearts (my special cuoz) tell them about your psychology... that you made up it did work on me... Well happy b-day kind of late... Well post more soon... LOVE this fic... Why am I making lots of periods... OMG OK I am freaking out I better go do something to calm myself... AHHHHH... Im just doing it naturally... I dont even notcie anymore... Werid... AHHH

Summoner Yuna

Winged Mirage said:
I'M SORRY! ;_; (Hides behind Dark pic in sig)

Anyways......Sequel! WOOT!

Sometimes I try to use psychology in my fics, but it usually doesn't quite work out like planned.
Yeah you BETTER run a hide. *gets out a gun and shoots Dark in his sixth chakra. He doesn't die so I call on Krad and he beats the shite out of him* *shoots WM*

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Hey, dude. My psychology? Oh yea, the surrealism thing. Well, I found a way to decipher people's emotions and thoughts by manifesting them into a tangible form. Basically, I just look at people's drawings. It works really well. I tried it on my cuz, like she mentioned.

A sequal! YEA! That's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back