• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Bleach - Thousand Year Blood War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Yeah it' seems more and more likely that kubo was forced to end it.

Would not be surprised if he kills everyone off.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nah, Ichigo will become Soul King and rewrite reality. I am so betting on it. Last panels will have Rukia looking out deep in thought and she'll turn around and Renji will wonder what is up and she'll shake her head. The last panel will have Ichigo standing in the distance and it'll say "In a world without pain"

Or better, Kon is Soul King.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
As someone who gave up this series before the time skip, I am super excited to see the train wreck of an ending.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
This ending is going to be so bad, so wretched, so unsatisfying, not worth the years of investment at all...

...I'm going to be so happy. ='D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
i still don't know who's chair sama is? is it an ordinary chair or someone?

It's Aizen's chair. The one he was stuck to until he broke free of it against the fight with Yhwach. C:

Yes. And not even an extended chapter. Regular length. Kubo must have pissed in somebody's coffee.

It finally ends! I'm so excited for this! \>o</

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
i know it's the chair he sits on but is it alive cause everyone saying chair (SAMA) like it's a alive thing or are people just saying that for fun only?

For fun, of course! xD I'm not sure how it started, but yeah, it's not alive.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I imagine the last chapter will be Kubo appearing and pouring bleach all over the manga, killing everyone.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So apparently Ichigo finally beat Yhwach with his original Zangetsu. Kind of rushed, but given that this is the penultimate chapter what else can you expect.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I stopped reading Bleach a whiiilllee back. It just got kind of... Not good in my opinion. Tastes change though, I still love to read the older chapters.

Sadly, I'll probably do with this as I did with Naruto, and just read the ending after quitting so long ago just to finally know how it ends.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I stopped reading Bleach a whiiilllee back. It just got kind of... Not good in my opinion. Tastes change though, I still love to read the older chapters.

You were not alone here lol. Most of us dropped it for years. Your tastes didn't change. It just got BAD.

Sadly, I'll probably do with this as I did with Naruto, and just read the ending after quitting so long ago just to finally know how it ends.

Not like you have much to read. The last three chapters essentially comprise the end which is pretty much contentless.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
So the new chapter that's out... was that it? Was that officially the end? ouo

Back