• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blazer Drive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
That's right guys Blazer Drive, the new series that is written and illustrated by Seishi Kishimoto (The younger twin brother of the creator of Naruto!), Seishi is also the creator of 666 Satan (O-Parts in North America), So what exactly is Blazer drive about? well here a description from Wikipedia of the plot of the story

The story takes place in a futuristic style of Tokyo, Japan, where society has harnessed the power of the elements. A group of people developed the so called "Mystickers" that give various effects that can be used in daily life actions. Examples include using an electric Mysticker to power a vehicle or a fire Mysticker to heat a kettle. These stickers are used in everything from labor to entertainment to even modern fighting. It's said that it is highly dangerous for it to attach to your skin, but this is a story about those who can attach it to themselves without harm. These people who can attach mystickers to themselves are called Blazers. The plot follows a boy named Daichi who fights to find his brother using mystickers as weapons in a battle against a mysterious stranger who wants Daichi. The mysterious stranger puts a Mysticker on his arm and summons a bow to point it at Daichi. His brother sacrifices himself to prevent the arrow from hitting Daichi and is teleported to an unknown location. Before he disappears, Daichi receives an electricity Mysticker, puts it on, and defeats the stranger by shooting him with lighting. After the battle finished, a new character called Kuroki appears and asks Daichi to join a guild consisting of Blazers. Daichi accepts the offer and begins his adventure.

if you ask me Seishi successfully made a manga that could surpass Naruto in every way, not only that but he draws females better then his brother which is a huge plus in my book! Daichi is also a pretty awesome main character, his personality is hot headed and daring that never backs down from a challenge even when he knows that the chances of him winning are by a slim chance! There are many different kinds of mystickers then the common elements blazers can buy at the store (Earth, Wind, Fire, Lightning), there are some that are considered Rare/Ultra rares and then other mystickers that are called legend due to the power it gives you when you put it on your body. All in all it's a really good manga that is guaranteed to make an anime debut either this year or next, How do i know this...well cause of this.

I'm very proud of Seishi Kishmoto because this will be his very first manga to be animated, he even made a character that almost looks like fucking Old Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid 4, How awesome is that?! All in All, it a very good manga with a nice set of characters and it's very original with alot of potential, I'm hoping that the anime comes out later this year cause I don't want to wait for 2010 to come around! =/ Here the link to the first chapter of the Manga if your interested!

Daichi ---->
Blazer-Drive-Vector-FC.png

Firo

Oh Crap
I like characters look cool kinda close to naruto. I'll check it out, the story sounds pretty decent to.

Cyanide Sprinkle

yeah its pretty good it drags a long a lot of the time though and yeah its way too much like naruto art sadly, but what can you expect from twin brothers that aspired for the same thing lol.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
yeah its pretty good it drags a long a lot of the time though and yeah its way too much like naruto art sadly, but what can you expect from twin brothers that aspired for the same thing lol.

Try unimaginitive brothers.

Just because they are related doesn't mean their art style should look exactly the same as each others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back