• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blacks, Whites And...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Heartless steal TV's and eat chicken.

2150e2121086052e9262ece6595a518e.gif

Dexel

Beyond hope
In KH1, Heartless always reminded me of black people. I wasn't racist or anything, they just reminded me of black people for some reason.

In KH2, Nobodies reminded me of white people. They hated the Heartless that were like people, wore hoods like KKK members, and did some other stuff that reminded me of white people.

Now that there's going to be a new enemy in the new KH game, what race do you think they'll be like?

This is the funniest thing I've seen since the "Is Sora Gay?" thread with BlendedHearts in it.

Nobodies drive Mercedes while trying to beat down the Heartless.
Keybladers are the homosexual community.

Congrats, Jay Chou, you get the 3rd place award. ( A free computer. )

Anyone who found this funny or acceptable in any way should be killed instantly.
Where's a Death Note when you need it.

Note that this is in FORUM INSANITY. And he already said he didn't want to sound racist.

And I think it'll be maybe black-and-white people next. Combo of Heartless and Nobody, methinks.

So, it'd be TV stealing, chicken eating, Mercedes drivers dedicated to killing Heartless. xD

But not in the sense that it'll be an actual person.

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary
In KH2, Nobodies reminded me of white people. They hated the Heartless that were like people, wore hoods like KKK members, and did some other stuff that reminded me of white people.

I hate YOU. That is generalism. As if every human with a light skin hates people with a dark skin, and are with the KKK. Wtf.

You make me angry.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Nobodies drive Mercedes while trying to beat down the Heartless.
Keybladers are the homosexual community.

:lol:
Oh God what's wrong with us? The new enemy will be Chinese because Japan always needs to one up the Chinese.
No I have thought about it like that but then I always think of RE5 and laugh.

Dark Shards

Anyone who found this funny or acceptable in any way should be killed instantly.Where's a Death Note when you need it.

Yah thats not taking things a bit far

Anyways I found this very funny! About how the heartless steal TVS and eat chicken!:thumbsup:

Q

Banned
Not necessarily a race, but Jews?

no, the jews are the damn moogles

the puffy red ball on their head, big-ass noses, it all makes sense

I don't care if it is serious or not, the guy should watch his words, and think before he says something. What he said is full of fail, and makes me angry. If it is serious or not, it is still wrong.

hahaha, you're probably the only white guy in the NAACP

Last edited:

Dexel

Beyond hope
Holy crap, that makes a lot of sense.

Homosexuals can't be the next enemy, unless we're supposed to kill Sora & Riku in the next game.

If I did have the option of killing the characters with Keyblades, here's how I'd love to do it:

BearCalvary.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back