• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blacks, Whites And...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Someone should kill you, like immediately!

It's trash like you that make the world insensitive and stupid!!!
Mort te Vous!!!

No, it's trash like you who take everything out of context; like BITCH MOMS OF AMERICA, that ruin this country. You're the type of anal shit wipe who turns against his own people and sides with Jack Thompson. "ZOMG! This person said something offensive to this person so he must be killed." You fascist. What I don't understand is why you think that you're so important that your opinions and ways should be parted onto him. Let me tell you something. You're not important. Nor will you ever be. You are just fodder for whatever nutstain who owns you. So why don't you make your parent's lives easier and slit your wrists; finishing the job your mother never had the courage to by aborting you and join whatever family members died to get the hell away from you. You're the sperm your mom should have swallowed. ^_^

Anyone who found this funny or acceptable in any way should be killed instantly.

And now I'm going to ignore you and laugh as you try to flame me in a demeaning manner.

Where's a Death Note when you need it.

Boku-sama da Kira ga. lol Kira face

Not necessarily a race, but Jews?

lol. silly MO, jews aren't people. XD

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
No, it's trash like you who take everything out of context; like BITCH MOMS OF AMERICA, that ruin this country. You're the type of anal shit wipe who turns against his own people and sides with Jack Thompson. "ZOMG! This person said something offensive to this person so he must be killed." You fascist. What I don't understand is why you think that you're so important that your opinions and ways should be parted onto him. Let me tell you something. You're not important. Nor will you ever be. You are just fodder for whatever nutstain who owns you. So why don't you make your parent's lives easier and slit your wrists; finishing the job your mother never had the courage to by aborting you and join whatever family members died to get the hell away from you. You're the sperm your mom should have swallowed. ^_^

QFT.

And now I'm going to ignore you and laugh as you try to flame me in a demeaning manner.

lololo wait

lol. silly MO, jews aren't people. XD

LIES. LIES AND SLANDER.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Anyone who found this funny or acceptable in any way should be killed instantly.

Someone should kill you, like immediately!

It's trash like you that make the world insensitive and stupid!!!
Mort te Vous!!!

Go ahead and say what you want. You'll never be an important figure to me, no matter what you accomplish. It's really you that makes the world insensitive and stupid. And excuse me for having a different sense of humor and laughing at this while you show your stupidity and intolerance towards the different opinions of other follow humans. NO MATTER WHAT, NOBODY WILL HAVE THE SAME OPINIONS AS YOU.

Thank you for your time to read the above, and now, if you'll be so kind:

in_gtfo.jpg

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
The entire thread is a battlefield of lulz.

the new enemies are going to be......

NAZIS!!!!!

They're both fast muthas (blitzkrieg)

They both got gay ass symbol ( two trumpets with a bow tie and a 4 bent penis's....nice)

And they both got the wierdest muthas to lead them (Hitler and MX oh my)

TERRA AQUA AND VEN ARE TEH BIG THREE

WATCH OUT MOOGLES

Shadukai X

Banned
In KH1, Heartless always reminded me of black people. I wasn't racist or anything, they just reminded me of black people for some reason.

In KH2, Nobodies reminded me of white people. They hated the Heartless that were like people, wore hoods like KKK members, and did some other stuff that reminded me of white people.

Now that there's going to be a new enemy in the new KH game, what race do you think they'll be like?

You're a fcuking moron.

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
Lulz, something else I realized is that the heartless(black guys) work for whoever is the strongest, and in kh2 they worked for saix(white guy).

Is Tetsuya racist or what?

You know the irony is that the nobodys are lithe,stretchy and can run circles around you.

White man cant jump my ass.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
You know the irony is that the nobodys are lithe,stretchy and can run circles around you.

White man cant jump my ass.

Nobodies are still white people.

When Sora goes into Anti-Form and looks like a heartless, he's in the fastest drive form in the entire game. However, when he goes into Final Form and looks like a nobody, he's not as fast. Even in KH2, white people can't run as fast as black people.

I'm beginning to have a deeper respect for Nomura and his attention to detail.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

You get rep for this thread. I have found it racist, which is a good thing, it makes people laugh.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
In KH1, Heartless always reminded me of black people. I wasn't racist or anything, they just reminded me of black people for some reason.

In KH2, Nobodies reminded me of white people. They hated the Heartless that were black, wore hoods like KKK members, and did some other stuff that reminded me of white people.

Now that there's going to be a new enemy in the new KH game, what race do you think they'll be like?

And your not trying to be racist? pffft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back