• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black sorta lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dark_StarX

I have no clue if anyone here remembers me but yeah, I joined 4 years ago. I've been here off and on during that time too. Apparently the last time I visited this place was September 5th, 2008. That was three days after my 16th B-day.

So, it seems this place hasn't changed that much. The RP section is still very active and there's a lot of theories still being pumped out it seems.

I just want to drop by and say hello. I might return later to join some of those awesome RPs I saw just now and to brush up on those skills a bit. I've been RPing in other places since I picked up some stuff here but I'm no where in comparison to some of the Pros I remember seeing here.

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
Re: Back sorta lol

I have no clue if anyone here remembers me but yeah, I joined 4 years ago. I've been here off and on during that time too. Apparently the last time I visited this place was September 5th, 2008. That was three days after my 16th B-day.

So, it seems this place hasn't changed that much. The RP section is still very active and there's a lot of theories still being pumped out it seems.

I just want to drop by and say hello. I might return later to join some of those awesome RPs I saw just now and to brush up on those skills a bit. I've been RPing in other places since I picked up some stuff here but I'm no where in comparison to some of the Pros I remember seeing here.

I might remember you. :35: But if not then we shall be friends..

and

welcome back .

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards

Welcome back to KHI! Birthplace of Forever Atlas and the welcome cookie ^^

Dark_StarX

Thanks guys. ^^ I can see that people are still overall, friendly here.

Last time I came back, people thought I was in cahoots with some random person that was a flamer, spammer, and trying to bring down the forum. They thought I was that person's sibling or something. I went into the chatroom and was basically attacked by a handful of members or shunned. Wasn't very pleasant. Then when I explained myself, I was still basically ignored. <_<
Fun times...

Back