• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Outfit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I'd think they had got their outfits from the same fairies since Yen Sid was Mickey's mentor

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Maybe there is no significance at all. Maybe there is so much significance, it's impossible for us to comprehend it.

Maybe, right now, Nomura is reading this board, laughing himself into a coma.

.....or, yeah. Maybe they got them from the same fairies, too. D:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Mickey was supposed to be the main character for the KH series, but it was changed to Sora instead. Maybe since they have some similarties (strong sense of justice, etc.), it makes sense that they have some sort of connection through clothes. *shrugs* I dunno, they're just clothes.

Vairocanum

The simplest thing I can say about it is that it's a proof of being a member of The XIII Order. Back then before we actually knew the Order existed (KH1FM Secret Ending, Deep Dive), Mickey, Riku and Roxas was labeled as the "unnumbered". Maybe that's the case, as camouflage? 'Cause if you think about it, isn't it weird that the Order don't give a damn to whatever Mickey and Riku is doing? If Sora just lazed around in KH2, I bet they would still say something like, "lookout! He's scheming/plotting something!", while Mickey was trying to find a way to contain Kingdom Hearts.
Correction is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back