• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

how long do you want BBS to be?

• 8 Hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 Hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15 Hours

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 20 Hours

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • 30 Hours

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Forever........

Votes: 19 38.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I picked 30. It seems a good length with 10 hours per scenario. There was a thread about this already though...

Alex999

theres been a thread about literally everything, repeats are inevitable

C

coolfresh1224

i voted for forever because well i like the idea of playing as aqua for forever anyway realisticly 30 hours is the best choice

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I voted for 15, but I was referring to an individual scenario, so I guess 45, lol.

It would never happen, of course, but I'd love it.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I wouldn't get my hopes up. A lengthy game may require the usage of 2 UMDs and I don't think SE will find it to be cost-effective.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I wouldn't get my hopes up. A lengthy game may require the usage of 2 UMDs and I don't think SE will find it to be cost-effective.

Not like SE is above doing that though. That's quite evident.

8-12 hours per scenario, not neccessarilly counting the extras that there'll probably be. Then there's also rumors of a surprise scenario or something.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Not like SE is above doing that though. That's quite evident.

8-12 hours per scenario, not neccessarilly counting the extras that there'll probably be. Then there's also rumors of a surprise scenario or something.

for now lets not think these rumors are true....i dont know where this 4th scenario nonsense is coming from

Rix

:)
Awards
I wouldn't get my hopes too much up... But I hope we'll get at least 10 hours per scenario. But.. I'll vote 20 hours..

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Wasn't there a conformation from Nomura in an interview that it would be as long as a numbered FF game?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I put 30 hours. Ten hours per scenario would do nicely. But I hope they don't make it so long that they find loopholes and loose ends that would spawn another sequel/prequel. I want to see some good cutscenes. Ones like in KH where they grabbed my attention instantaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back