• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

birth by sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

graypeople

ok now since wen do we go 2 youtube 4 the latest updates on kh??? and besides, summer is like a month from being over and bbs isnt even out in japan yet? this thread is pointless

T

tazztig

I don't think the company wants to push everything in at once, So they moved the date.<.

Mikazuki

^ ^ If it's pointless, don't waste your time posting here.

And you go to Youtube for updates when, gee I don't know, there's new trailers and gameplay videos out. That seems like a good reason to check there.

And we all know that it isn't going to be released this summer. It's a known fact that it's going to be released in 09. Maybe someone should go to youtube or any site he can to actually find information before making posts. I wonder who I'm referring to. <.<

T

tazztig

^ ^ If it's pointless, don't waste your time posting here.

And you go to Youtube for updates when, gee I don't know, there's new trailers and gameplay videos out. That seems like a good reason to check there.

And we all know that it isn't going to be released this summer. It's a known fact that it's going to be released in 09. Maybe someone should go to youtube or any site he can to actually find information before making posts. I wonder who I'm referring to. <.<

Ignore him, If japans come in say February, then we might have BBS in June.>.>*

S

SlipKnoT_rulez

R11Y?!!! BBS 1S GONN4 B 0UT 1N 5UMMR UV '08?!!! LYK3, 0MGGGGGGGGG!!! 1'M LYK3 S000000 3XC1T3D, Y'KN0?!!!

The only thing that comes to mind is in Digimon Season Two when on Christmas, some of them travel to places where its still summer
xD

lol, i remember that one. that was back when ty, kari (sounds a lot like kairi), tk, and matt were still the main characters, right?

A

Audo

I wish the mods frequented this section more often, this should have been closed after the first few replies =/

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
lol, i remember that one. that was back when ty, kari (sounds a lot like kairi), tk, and matt were still the main characters, right?
well, matt and tai really werent.
it was moreso tk, kari, davis, and such.
matt and tai were still in it though

S

SlipKnoT_rulez

well, matt and tai really werent.
it was moreso tk, kari, davis, and such.
matt and tai were still in it though

oooooooh! yea, if it had Davis in it, that would be season two. i was talking about the first season.

A

Audo

....wow.
BBS isn't coming out in summer 08.
358 isn't coming out in summer 08.
Coded isn't coming out in summer 08.

Someone please just close the thread. =[

Mikazuki

I think he meant that some thing you read on youtube are opinion and such and are wrong. With that said, only believe actual footage of the game you see on youtube, not the descriptions.

Now yes, someone please close this. I'm making a personal vow to hunt down anyone that posts after this. >=[

[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back