• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep -Volume Two- Multi Character Game? *Spoilers?*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkway

Seriously I find Riku's adventures and conflicts more meaningful. Same goes for Aqua and Mickey of course. Those three are really the ones in my mind that actually do work.

Yeah, there isn't much moral conflict on the part of Sora, but with Riku, there's a lot of more emotional and serious decision making.

vnnk

More of a reason Riku should have his own part on Vol 2 and i like to say that quite alot of fans would like to play as someone who uses the darkness.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah, there isn't much moral conflict on the part of Sora, but with Riku, there's a lot of more emotional and serious decision making.

Seriously. A lot more growth and development. Sora goes into a world and comes out the same. Riku actually gains things from his endeavors.

More of a reason Riku should have his own part on Vol 2 and i like to say that quite alot of fans would like to play as someone who uses the darkness.

Right. Sometimes being a hero doesn't mean you gotta be a happy go lucky teen travelin the worlds with a duck and dog.

Phew, I knew I wasn't crazy! Thanks for that! :)

vnnk

Right. Sometimes being a hero doesn't mean you gotta be a happy go lucky teen travelin the worlds with a duck and dog.

Now when are you ever going to hear this again in a game series :p

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Seriously. A lot more growth and development. Sora goes into a world and comes out the same. Riku actually gains things from his endeavors.
Oh yeah Sora from the beginning of KH1 to the end of KH1 didn't change at all. /sarcasm

Except that's exactly what Sora was meant to be :/.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Oh yeah Sora from the beginning of KH1 to the end of KH1 didn't change at all. /sarcasm

he didn't make that big a character change. No revelations. No character development. His home disappears, he goes lookin for Riku, Riku's a baddie, he goes lookin for Kairi, he visits worlds. Other than his interactions with Disney characters he didn't grow. He was the same boy from the beginning, happy go lucky boy who did what he had to do to help his friends. Sure he wasn't the same because he had a new life ahead of him but he really had nothing to show that the events effected his character. He doesn't feel differently towards anything, doesn't do anything differently, doesn't change, except for that giant key in his hand. Even in KH2 he's actually kind of...stupid. In CoM is where he actually grew and developed a bit but only because of Namine's tampering. He went from being the happy go lucky hero to the knight in shining armor to save his long lost damsel in distress. too bad it turned out to be a lie.

Except that's exactly what Sora was meant to be :/.

Exactly. The hero doesn't have to be a "Sora" which is what I am saying. Riku is a different kind of hero that I honestly prefer. hence my above post. ":/"

don't hate sora or anything, just like Riku better.

Awards
The passage in the novel did exactly what it mean to which was give the impression the DE "belonged" to Kairi

I didn't get that impression at all.

we have Nomura referring to it as instead of Riku's

Of course. I refer to it as "Kairi's Keyblade" for now too.
I'm not going to call it "Riku's second keyblade which he lent to Kairi."

and we also having him hint at

The deeper meaning being:
- Kairi has the potential for her own keyblade, which was proven in BbS.
- Riku has a second keyblade.

and a keyblade wielded by two different people from time periods with only one thing in common, Kairi.

Right. It's the very reason why Riku felt it belonged to Kairi, as I said.
At first most people just thought that Destiny's Embrace was fitting the motif of Destiny Islands. However, Aqua's keyblade transforms into DE after encountering Kairi, which was prior to her going to DI. Hence, the keyblade is not meant to fit the theme of DI, but Kairi.

I don't think it HAS to fit. I'm open to the idea of this just being one big giant recap of current events but who's to say it stops there? What if the scene with Kairi in TT is the only scene that happens post-KH2 we know so little about that it's possible.

Because then the game becomes too encompassing and will lack any focus.
EDIT:

What I mean by this (because I realized what I said sounds vague) is that this game needs to decide what it wants to be. It can be about solving past mysteries and tying things together in order to lay a foundation for the future of the series, or it can be about continuing the narrative (ie building off of a foundation). Given the apparent scope of this game (to include things from BbS to KH2), I don't really see any room for future developments. It would seem unnecessary, as KH3D and, of course, KH3, should be the ones to deal with that.

Sora is supposed to stay the same. For the most part, anyway. You're not going to get a whole lot of development out of him.

Last edited:

Mog

Awards
I really want mickey/Aqua/riku playable. Since the first volume had 3 playable characters I think the second volume should too.

I don't want it done like bbs. Playing as one character,finishing their scenario,starting the game again,losing all your work with the previous character and seeing it through different character perspectives.

I would like if you didn't actually get to choose who you played with first. It would be better if you didn't actually know which character would be playable. A complete surprise. You first start off as Aqua in realm of darkness,which takes up a good half of the game. Suddenly you see the cutscene shown in the final mix secret ending,where mickey is in his red suit wielding the star seeker,and you play as him for awhile,not just here but in other worlds. His story could actually start out as his quest to look for vens heart,but he heard the news of the darkness befalling all the worlds,so he got sidetracked.

I think the game should switch to rikus story during kh1 period. When he meets mickey,he requests that riku help him close the dtd. Riku helps mickey obtain his kingdom key. They close the dtd at the end of the first game.

The 3 should meet up around here.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I really want mickey/Aqua/riku playable. Since the first volume had 3 playable characters I think the second volume should too.

I don't want it done like bbs. Playing as one character,finishing their scenario,starting the game again,losing all your work with the previous character and seeing it through different character perspectives.

I would like if you didn't actually get to choose who you played with first. It would be better if you didn't actually know which character would be playable. A complete surprise. You first start off as Aqua in realm of darkness,which takes up a good half of the game. Suddenly you see the cutscene shown in the final mix secret ending,where mickey is in his red suit wielding the star seeker,and you play as him for awhile,not just here but in other worlds. His story could actually start out as his quest to look for vens heart,but he heard the news of the darkness befalling all the worlds,so he got sidetracked.

I think the game should switch to rikus story during kh1 period. When he meets mickey,he requests that riku help him close the dtd. Riku helps mickey obtain his kingdom key. They close the dtd at the end of the first game.

The 3 should meet up around here.
oh you want it to play like ffxiii was

Oblivionite

i think in this new game we will learn about origins of the other half of organization XIII, such as marluxia, larxene, and demyx and such...

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I would hope so, they were planned to be put in BBS 1 but the game was denoted "too confusing" already.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I want the fan service of Luxord, Demyx, Marluxia and Larxene's somebody's. It would be awesome if they were in vol. 2

Crystal

Silver Member
I want the fan service of Luxord, Demyx, Marluxia and Larxene's somebody's. It would be awesome if they were in vol. 2

Yeah. Bacause their somebody's life haven't been explained and how they enter into Organization XIII.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah. Bacause their somebody's life haven't been explained and how they enter into Organization XIII.
People think they were just citizens of Radiant Gardens who were basically kidnapped and used as experiments by the apprentices. But I still want to see them. xD

Crystal

Silver Member
People think they were just citizens of Radiant Gardens who were basically kidnapped and used as experiments by the apprentices. But I still want to see them. xD

Citizen of Radiant Garden :
Luxord as gumbler
Marluxia as gardener?lol
Demyx as musician
Larxene as...xD

If they really being kidnap for experiments then four of them were so unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back